Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casemiro is a fantastic signing. One of my absolute favourites.

Celebrate the incoming player but let's not forget or let it distract from how much of an absolute s**t show this transfer window has been.

Antony next. Sounds like we're back in for him in a big way. Again, if we get it done it's a very good signing. But that should have been done months ago.

Glazers are trying to sell future tv rights to get enough money to upgrade out facilities

Also Chelsea were sniffing around for a Maguire Pulisic swap

Gapko could be next

Last edited:
Glazers are trying to sell future tv rights to get enough money to upgrade out facilities

Gapko could be next

Massive red flags!!!! Time to step up our glazers out campaign. They’re trying to copy Barcelona, could well and truly cripple the club if we sell future tv rights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casemiro is a fantastic signing. One of my absolute favourites.

Celebrate the incoming player but let's not forget or let it distract from how much of an absolute s**t show this transfer window has been.

Antony next. Sounds like we're back in for him in a big way. Again, if we get it done it's a very good signing. But that should have been done months ago.
If we bring in Antony as well despite wasting 3 months on FDJ we would've turned it around somewhat imo this transfer window.

Still need another 3-4 players though.

Gapko could be next
I've heard about Maguire to Chelsea rumour surely Chelsea isn't that stupid.

If we bring in Antony as well despite wasting 3 months on FDJ we would've turned it around somewhat imo this transfer window.

I don't think I'd even say we've turned it around.

Malacia, Martinez, Ericksen, Casemiro, Antony is a good window without context. But if you look at the context in which most of these guys are signed it's a s**t show.

Last week we nearly had Arnautovic and Rabiot over the line. This week we've signed Casemiro and Antony looks likely. I mean come on!

Casemiro wasn't in our plans and is a pure panic buy. Great player but let's be realistic. Last week was literally the first time this window I'd seen a link to him. A week later he's here?

Antony we've been in for the whole window and only now are we going back...desperate as anything and likely paying over what Ajax asked for in initial conversations? It's the Maguire situation all over again.

Most of these guys should have been signed earlier in the window. Should have come to Australia with the squad. But something held them up...

The only way I'm considering this anything close to a truly good window is if we somehow end up with the one player we've been chasing all along. But as you said, we've wasted 3 months on him and despite some rumours still circling, it seems highly unlikely we'll get our man.

Still need another 3-4 players though.
Need more than 3-4 but you can't overhaul the s**t show in one window.

Malacia, Martinez, Ericksen, Casemiro, Antony is a good window without context. But if you look at the context in which most of these guys are signed it's a s**t show.

Last week we nearly had Arnautovic and Rabiot over the line. This week we've signed Casemiro and Antony looks likely. I mean come on!

Casemiro wasn't in our plans and is a pure panic buy. Great player but let's be realistic. Last week was literally the first time this window I'd seen a link to him. A week later he's here?

Antony we've been in for the whole window and only now are we going back...desperate as anything and likely paying over what Ajax asked for in initial conversations? It's the Maguire situation all over again.

Most of these guys should have been signed earlier in the window. Should have come to Australia with the squad. But something held them up...

The only way I'm considering this anything close to a truly good window is if we somehow end up with the one player we've been chasing all along. But as you said, we've wasted 3 months on him and despite some rumours still circling, it seems highly unlikely we'll get our man.

still think we have a RB and GK coming and potentially another CM

It still is a shitshow I don't disagree with you at all, Rangnick said it best we need open heart surgery.

And it still hasn't happened no surprises, but the surgery won't be the players imo, it is the glazers they are the so called "heart" that needs replacing.

You can damn try, I wouldn't bve surprised if we signed 3 players in the January window.

It still is a shitshow I don't disagree with you at all, Rangnick said it best we need open heart surgery.
The whole Rangnick fiasco is a disgrace.

Hired to give his opinion on the squad and fired because they didn’t like what he had to say.

Ralf was right.

And it still hasn't happened no surprises, but the surgery won't be the players imo, it is the glazers they are the so called "heart" that needs replacing.

It’s both. The owners are a disgrace but the players mostly aren’t good enough.

You can damn try, I wouldn't bve surprised if we signed 3 players in the January window.

I wouldn’t be surprised either. The wallet has opened now that the Glazers have seen a takeover bid may be incoming.

McTonimay is now linked to West Ham

Bailiy off to Marseilles

This is almost better than any purchase we could make.

It’s all well and good to bring new players in, but you also need to ensure players go the other way. Something we’ve been abysmal with over the years.

Bailly I think I saw is likely to be a loan. Not ideal but better than nothing I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back