List Mgmt. 2022 List Management and trading thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will find the biggest underestimates on what Doedee is worth on the Adelaide BF forum.

Most other supporters see a 25 year old brave, quick, good overhead defender with all the leaderships traits clubs love.

People on here see him as trade bait.
Has he stopped fumbling the ball and stopped falling over yet? We have a replacement!

Late developer or change of coach? Im going with bog average coach to an average coach may have made the difference
More like Sinclair had a role change .....his run & carry, plus his elite disposal, saw him used more thru the midfield

Yes, you could attribute that to a Coaching move

Doubt the Saints will do that.

ROB’s contract is just too big, and even then I doubt it.
We can always pay some of ROB's salary.

Given our cap space, we should be looking to pay part of traded players salary for a better draft pick.

More like Sinclair had a role change .....his run & carry, plus his elite disposal, saw him used more thru the midfield

Yes, you could attribute that to a Coaching move
Coaches that can install self belief have a maissive impact.
I've listened to guys who said Jack Cahill would make them feel invincible and very similar thinks about Blight. Interesting this seems to be a major thing for Fogs and TT.

Does make you wonder how many get discarded before they get a chance to prove themselves

Coaches that can install self belief have a maissive impact.
I've listened to guys who said Jack Cahill would make them feel invincible and very similar thinks about Blight. Interesting this seems to be a major thing for Fogs and TT.

Does make you wonder how many get discarded before they get a chance to prove themselves
Those days were about commitment to the Guernsey ......money didn't dilute that, as it has now

Yes, Cahill and Kerley were the greatest motivators SA football saw

I'm a huge advocate of confidence allowing you to play 50% better ......it's why players play better after 50 games, they know they're AFL players by then ....and the game slows for them
It's why McAsey is about building his confidence .....particularly with introvert personalities

Those days were about commitment to the Guernsey ......money didn't dilute that, as it has now

Yes, Cahill and Kerley were the greatest motivators SA football saw

I'm a huge advocate of confidence allowing you to play 50% better ......it's why players play better after 50 games, they know they're AFL players by then ....and the game slows for them
It's why McAsey is about building his confidence .....particularly with introvert personalities
The bloke that taught Jack Cahill all he knows about coaching might have a say in that if he was still alive...

The bloke that taught Jack Cahill all he knows about coaching might have a say in that if he was still alive...

Did nothing at West Adelaide ......Port in those days had no zones, well ones that were policed tightly .....everyone went to Port, easier to Coach

But I get your point ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t think there’s such a thing as cultures? Interesting.

Absolutely I do believe in cultures but when every senior position has changed in between times - and there are only 2-3 players around from that time as well, I think the culture is quite different

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The funny thing is Neil and Nicks coached nothing alike

Neil used to play huge numbers thru midfield

Guys like Roo , Edwards , McLeod , Goodwin regularly played large minutes outside of centre square in other roles

Neil was quite innovative for his time , the team always lacked key position talent and was basically a team of 15 midfielders

The only similarity I can see is occasional stubbornness but most coaches have that

There is no Neil Craig ghost at the crows haha
And for those blatantly disrespectful to Craig the simple fact is without him we very likely don’t win the flags 97 and 98. His revolutionary tapering made all the difference as we repeatedly ran over teams in the second half of the big finals in both 97 and 98. Extraordinary fitness effort considering we were on the road 5 weeks in row in 98 (playing in Perth in the final minor round) and won 4 straight in 97

And for those blatantly disrespectful to Craig the simple fact is without him we very likely don’t win the flags 97 and 98. His revolutionary tapering made all the difference as we repeatedly ran over teams in the second half of the big finals in both 97 and 98. Extraordinary fitness effort considering we were on the road 5 weeks in row in 98 (playing in Perth in the final minor round) and won 4 straight in 97
turn it up...

blight absolutely confused the crap out of opponent coaches through bizarre team selections, field placements, match day tactics and blight x factor as though he was on the field

% contribution to flags:
original list selection rules 5/10
blight 4/10
craigy 1/10

and on the tapering - that has later been disputed. they were also on some vitamin jungle juice which was later banned which at the time was legal (barely). I'm sure someone else will remember what its called.

and on the tapering - that has later been disputed. they were also on some vitamin jungle juice which was later banned which at the time was legal (barely). I'm sure someone else will remember what its called.
Colostrum - basically breast milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back