Preview Preliminary Final: Geelong Cats v Brisbane Lions - 7:50 PM Friday the 16th of September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win on Friday the club would be well advised to keep change room visitors to a minimum.

What about Sauce Merrett if he promises he has washed his hands?

‘They looked better’: Great floats ‘brave’ Lions call to leave out big-money forward for prelim

Fox Footy’s Nick Riewoldt says given the way the Lions’ forward line functioned in the win over the Demons, it was worth asking the question on Daniher.

“What do they do this week?” he said On the Couch.

“Is there a world in which Joe Daniher doesn’t come back into that line up and you go with the two talls?

Wow. First big shock of prelim final week. Turns out beardancer is Nick Riewoldt.

I don't mind the idea tbh. Hippy has been incredible over the past two weeks while playing in a forward line with only two talls. But we are talking about Joe Daniher so obviously you'd bring him back

Maybe not this year, but I wouldn't mind the coaching group looking at playing two talls next year - I mean Joe and Eric both kicked 3 a piece against Richmond while McStay battled in the ruck.

M16-1 CC seats 4 and 5 Fair way back but I had things to do in the morning so didn't get on until late.

Expensive but who cares when you look at the cash all the folks coming down for the game are spending.

Looked at the second half from Friday three times and the last quarter one more time
I’m in M16 row U Seats 1 to 5 - I’ll come and say g’day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in M16 row U Seats 1 to 5 - I’ll come and say g’day.

I always have a vision in my head what every poster looks like after years of chatting, it would be a total spin out meeting the person - I reckon the image you have in your head would be completely different to what they look like lol

I always have a vision in my head what every poster looks like after years of chatting, it would be a total spin out meeting the person - I reckon the image you have in your head would be completely different to what they look like lol
Well 3KZ is Football is pretty distinctive ... white skin, big ears, big smile, big eyes, a tendency to run on all fours and wearing a Fitzroy themed jumper!

I am handsome, dashing and debonair. I’ll be the bloke wearing the Fitzroy scarf.

I hate the football media- no one gives us a hope in either game and now everyone wants to comment on what we should do- heck off Nick.

Cal Twomey and Riley Beveridge have both completely written off the Lions as any chance of winning the flag

"Not as good as the other 3", I quote.

I am biased but in my honest opinion I think this is very lazy journalism. At the very least, please back up why you think we're not a shot and why we are not as good as the other 3 teams. Bring the evidence if you want your opinion to be respected, because as it stands your opinion means SFA without any reasoning to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back