Preview Preliminary Final: Geelong Cats v Brisbane Lions - 7:50 PM Friday the 16th of September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Udf12d9c4e675475493a22da50cc0332dy.jpg

This sheep liver also confirms what the tealeaves have demonstrated, Lions by 38

This one did it for me, I took this shot at 32,000 feet on the flight home Sunday morning.

0c8bf42aa5275c6e3c452cb704e42e6b.jpg

M16-1 CC seats 4 and 5 Fair way back but I had things to do in the morning so didn't get on until late.

Expensive but who cares when you look at the cash all the folks coming down for the game are spending.

Looked at the second half from Friday three times and the last quarter one more time
I tried to get two for M16 and got shifted over to M12 as Category 1 became single seats only.

You must have just pipped me!

Edit: Nevermind, just saw you wrote M16-1 and not M16. Is there much of a difference between the two other than just M16-1 being towards the back?

Fox footy Journalist:rolleyes: David Zita obviously just looking at stats and didn't watch the game, Mitch was intense but his footy was terrible.

BRISBANE will face a selection conundrum ahead of the clash with the Cats, with a key pair ready to return.

Jarrod Berry’s availability will be dependent on a Tuesday case at the AFL Tribunal, with the 24-year-old appealing a one-match ban for making unnecessary contact to the eye of Melbourne midfielder Clayton Oliver.

Remarkably, Jarryd Lyons could miss a second straight match due to form and a third straight match overall.

More likely inclusions would come from either Mitch Robinson or Rhys Mathieson.

Robinson performed brilliantly in the VFL on the weekend with 20 kicks and six tackles, while Mathieson - the unused medical sub on Friday - finished with 23 disposals.
Yeah I wouldn't say he performed brilliantly but from the ground I thought he was the best four quarter player for us. Wasn't helped by some discriminatory umpiring that he usually seems to get.

I didn’t want to say it this morning because it was second and third hand and didn’t want to cause panic (was waiting for more news), but I heard this morning that Lachie has COVID.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love stats also, but you only want fairly recent ones as a better guide
Below our last 3 encounters over 2 years

R2 of 2021 at GMHBA Lions lose by 1 point
R15 of 2021 at Gabba Lions win by 44 points
R4 of 2022 at GMHBA Lions lose by 10 points
R15 2021 was probably the best we have played with this group. I recall Stewart started on Charlie and got pantsed and reported.

Here's hoping.

Hope this doesn't happen to any clubs over the next two weeks. Would be such a s**t way to finish what's been a pretty good year of footy coming back from covid

Same genuinely don’t want it effecting the finals series from this point.

It could really ruin a fantastic season if it compromises any teams from this point.

The intel has come from the shisenhausen. Fake news 100%.

Wonderful that it is just a rumour then, that's why I said it was a scare and not a confirmed case. From my sources, they said that a COVID-positive person had been in the changerooms after the win on Friday night. But all is well, no news is good news :thumbsu:

Wonderful that it is just a rumour then, that's why I said it was a scare and not a confirmed case. From my sources, they said that a COVID-positive person had been in the changerooms after the win on Friday night. But all is well, no news is good news :thumbsu:

If we win on Friday the club would be well advised to keep change room visitors to a minimum.

Probably Rayner's dad, he looked like he'd caught rabies 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back