AFL Grand Final Grand Final - Swans v Geelong, 2:30pm Punt Rd Oval #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i dont wanna hear about this bloods culture anymore when you get spanked by 80 points in a grand final

that was a piss weak effort and cant be talking about some superior culture when you're serving that up

Tigers 2023 !!

Yep, the chokers baton has well and truly been passed on from the Scats to the Swans.

Spanked in the 2014 GF when going in as favourites. Beaten by the 7th placed team in 2016. And now spanked in another GF despite going into the game on the back of a 9-game winning streak.

An all-time 5-13 record in GF’s and a 2-5 record in the AFL era does not make for pleasant reading.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Unless we finish top four Geelong will continue to win flags as they have the talent and mature bodies to beat everyone else.

Very soon those ‘mature bodies’ you speak of will hit the wall and as hard as they may try will not be able to do what their minds want to. It’s called slowing down with age.

That’s unless they’re on something of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All it took for Geelong to win was:

• A farcical ARC call to deny Richmond.
  • 3 years of rule changes all designed to benefit Geelong.
  • The AFL's General Manager of Football Operations becoming Club CEO (Brother is also a club legend.)
  • The Umpires boss being the twin of the current Coach.
  • AFL giving Geelong permission to trade their first rounder 3 years in a row despite rules sttaing that this was not allowed.
  • A former Richmond player joining their coaching ranks.
  • A former Richmond player joining theit playing list.

#LookedAfter
GeelongFTW Thanks! I knew this would end up on the Cats board. Happy trawling! 🤣

All it took for Geelong to win was:

• A farcical ARC call to deny Richmond.
  • 3 years of rule changes all designed to benefit Geelong.
  • The AFL's General Manager of Football Operations becoming Club CEO (Brother is also a club legend.)
  • The Umpires boss being the twin of the current Coach.
  • AFL giving Geelong permission to trade their first rounder 3 years in a row despite rules sttaing that this was not allowed.
  • A former Richmond player joining their coaching ranks.
  • A former Richmond player joining theit playing list.

#LookedAfter
5296D80D-A6DD-4DF0-8208-7AF96659618F.gif

GeelongFTW Thanks! I knew this would end up on the Cats board. Happy trawling! 🤣
images

I'll take another 3 Geelong flags in a row rather than 1 Collingwood flag.

You cannot be serious? Why don’t you don the Cats jumper and buy a membership and be done with it? Have you forgotten the carry on from them in 2017 after the QF? I haven’t and I will never wish anything good for them ever again.

You cannot be serious? Why don’t you don the Cats jumper and buy a membership and be done with it? Have you forgotten the carry on from them in 2017 after the QF? I haven’t and I will never wish anything good for them ever again.
they arent a rival like colonwood

Didn’t realise the big racist prick John the toilet Nicholls was still alive.

No neither did I? Never forgive him for getting Neville Crowe rubbed out of the 1967 GF. Biggest travesty of justice ever in the VFL/AFL. He knew damn well Crowe never touched him and all he could say was ‘I don’t know, I’m not sure, I don’t remember’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back