Recommitted Jordan DeGoey [Re-signed to 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

So the Bali incident has ended up costing him nothing? Behaviour clause or not Collingwood look a bit stupid for withdrawing a contract and then turning around and offering 5 years.
Bali incident was nothing really except for being a bad look, club had to pretend to do something though and they played it well in the end.

Bali incident was nothing really except for being a bad look, club had to pretend to do something though and they played it well in the end.
Exactly, they just had to appease the woke mob for a while until they had something else to be outraged about and they did that perfectly.

Probably but wouldn't count us out

Anzac Day against the old side would be appealing to him haha

He'll be stuck playing on Sunday afternoons in front of small crowds at Marvel if he goes to the saints
But at least he will know who his coach is and even win the occasional final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I agree, reports are the Pies clauses were pretty strict and arbitrary with a lot of Grey areas basically meaning the club can pull out at any time and not pay him.

Nobody exactly knows what the clauses are except for the parties involved at this stage.

He would still be a massive get for the Saints or Dons if they open up the war chest. Pies are just in salary cap hell right now and cannot afford one heck up anywhere salary cap wise hence I understand why they have such tight clauses currently for the cash they are about to pay him.

Interesting to see where this issue goes in the next week or two.

Would love for sydney to get into his ear.

New environment may do him the world of good.

Him and warner would one hell of a 1-2 punch
Can tell you from a very reliable source, That Sydney is on the cards in a huge way. My source rang up trade radio 5-10mins before the public knowledge of DeGoey knocking back the pies offer explaining this. Everyone's mate Barrett laughed at the suggestion. Know it all w***er he is.

Can tell you from a very reliable source, That Sydney is on the cards in a huge way. My source rang up trade radio 5-10mins before the public knowledge of DeGoey knocking back the pies offer explaining this. Everyone's mate Barrett laughed at the suggestion. Know it all w***er he is.
I’ve said it before, the Swans are the perfect fit for him. No where near the scrutiny on an AFL player in Sydney. Not sure on the Swans cap space though.

Curious if a clause on the nature, “if you stuff up, you get $100k less for the following year”, is allowed?? I’d imagine that’d put him right off.

Makes sense also with JPK retiring and just having been smashed in the center of the ground in a GF.

JDG would be a good get for the Swans. 👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back