Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brutal viewing so far against leeds.

With City and Liverpool stumbling this season its shaping up to quite the opportunity. Of course Arse are making most of it and we are not.

Kulu is world class and will soon have cause/opportunity to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two completely unforced errors by Royal so far before the half. I don’t understand why he starts ?

Arry chipped in with a nice goal, probably lucky to let it stand.

Start with the positives.
Kulu is elite. Bentancur is growing into a clear top mid at the club. Harry didn't do much but still got a goal and assist. Bissouma improving. More Gio corner carnage. Doherty and Kulu combos. Came back 3 times.

Then there's the list of negatives.
Starting in goal. Hugo should have done better with 2 of the 3, generously giving him an out for the 3rd. Dier at RCB struggled with the ball over the back. Emerson missing an open goal and can't defend.

Last edited:
Kulu is elite. Bentancur is growing into a clear top mid at the club. Harry didn't do much but still got a goal and assist. Bissouma improving. More Gio corner carnage. Doherty and Kulu combos. Came back 3 times.

Starting in goal. Hugo should have done better with 2 of the 3, generously giving him an out for the 3rd. Dier at RCB struggled with the ball over the back. Emerson missing an open goal and can't defend.

The continued Emerson selection is becoming comical. I don't care if Spence isn't a Conte signing, even Doherty is proving to be the better option now. We have 2 full backs more capable and we keep playing this potato who can't defend or attack.

Two completely unforced errors by Royal so far before the half. I don’t understand why he starts ?

Arry chipped in with a nice goal, probably lucky to let it stand.

He wasn’t half as bad as Dier.

Still, a cracking watch. Good game of football that.

Hugo could have done better with the second one but there is no way you can blame him for the opener. That was on PEH being poor in the middle of the park and then Dier being as weak as piss.

And on that, anybody who thinks Emerson is going worse than Dier right now has a set against Emerson. Sure, Emerson is fairly rotten but Dier has been a steaming turd for a month. He’s very lucky to be on the plane to Qatar.

Hugo could have done better with the second one but there is no way you can blame him for the opener. That was on PEH being poor in the middle of the park and then Dier being as weak as piss.

And on that, anybody who thinks Emerson is going worse than Dier right now has a set against Emerson. Sure, Emerson is fairly rotten but Dier has been a steaming turd for a month. He’s very lucky to be on the plane to Qatar.
Has either been distracted by the World Cup or has had the new manager effect dropoff around the same time he did with Mourinho. He has periods where he looks like he belongs in a team fighting for the title but then go back to playing like he belongs in a midtable team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having Sanchez next to Dier isn’t helping.

Dier is far better with Romero next to him. Just need him on the park more. I’m sure he will be fine for the World Cup & then get injured in the final!!

Should only ever play in the middle of a back 3. He’s a liability at RCB.

Hugo literally jumped over the ball on the first. Agree hojberg left dier and Emerson for dead losing the ball. But a compotent keeper saves that. It was a nothing hit.

Dier has had nightmare moments that can't be defended, no pun intended. But he has proven to be competent in the middle with Romero to his right. Right now without him he is lost. And the thing with Eric is once he makes one mistake his form can really go to s**t quickly which it has. And I respect the guys like Dier dropping off a little and PEH today because they front up every game. I'm a little bit suss on Romero picking country again over us and preserving himself. Either that or he is a crock

Emerson Royal is pushing Paulinho and Gilberto for their honours as worst Brazilian footballers to play in England. Dreadful every time the balls at his feet. I'd rather Paul stalteri than this knob

Hugo literally jumped over the ball on the first. Agree hojberg left dier and Emerson for dead losing the ball. But a compotent keeper saves that. It was a nothing hit.
Nonsense. Reasonably central location where he's got the near post and far post to defend.
I'm a little bit suss on Romero picking country again over us and preserving himself. Either that or he is a crock
Nonsense. It's a world cup. Nearly every player will pick country over player.
Your obsession with players on national duty is ludicrous.
Emerson Royal is pushing Paulinho and Gilberto for their honours as worst Brazilian footballers to play in England. Dreadful every time the balls at his feet. I'd rather Paul stalteri than this knob
Hyperbolic dribbling nonsense.
And yes Royal is a bit s**t.

Nonsense. Reasonably central location where he's got the near post and far post to defend.

Nonsense. It's a world cup. Nearly every player will pick country over player.
Your obsession with players on national duty is ludicrous.

Hyperbolic dribbling nonsense.
And yes Royal is a bit s**t.
Lol nah

Harry Kane and Hojberg literally play themselves into the ground and conte has made special mention about. Romero has had these mystery injuries that have ruled him out for unknown amounts of times the last few weeks. Bit interesting from memory it's wasnt mentioned that he was out until after the WC

I do feel a bit for Emerson. He’s being literally retooled as a RWB when he is actually a RB or even a RCB. He’s learning as he goes and I think the fans only see the bad stuff he does and overlook the good moments. Plus, you can see he cares and you can see he is really trying. There was a couple of times, even last night where Dier made a mistake, refused to track back and Emerson worked his **** off to get back in cover. Sure, that is part of his job but nobody mentions it.

In this RWB role he has no end product and it makes him look bad. And overall he’s not great (although defensively he is sound) but it’s not good enough for Spurs fans to treat him as they do. He’s at least having a go in an unfamiliar role (which also tells me for all the love Doherty and Spence get they are clearly annoying the gaffer) and until he downs tools I refuse to join the pile on.

I do feel a bit for Emerson. He’s being literally retooled as a RWB when he is actually a RB or even a RCB. He’s learning as he goes and I think the fans only see the bad stuff he does and overlook the good moments. Plus, you can see he cares and you can see he is really trying. There was a couple of times, even last night where Dier made a mistake, refused to track back and Emerson worked his **** off to get back in cover. Sure, that is part of his job but nobody mentions it.

In this RWB role he has no end product and it makes him look bad. And overall he’s not great (although defensively he is sound) but it’s not good enough for Spurs fans to treat him as they do. He’s at least having a go in an unfamiliar role (which also tells me for all the love Doherty and Spence get they are clearly annoying the gaffer) and until he downs tools I refuse to join the pile on.
I'm not sure showing up and trying ala Gary Doherty as a ST and a CB cuts the mustard anymore for us as a club. I get the it's not his fault he isn't a RWB thing and that doherty is far superior when fit but has struggled with his long term knee injury. But......

It was harder to miss than score tonight. And I know the Vitality is the smallest ground in the league but his shot there went in the carpark. A cross to the near post a few weeks back at home went that far to the far post it landed in row C.

I'm not sure showing up and trying ala Gary Doherty as a ST and a CB cuts the mustard anymore for us as a club. I get the it's not his fault he isn't a RWB thing and that doherty is far superior when fit but has struggled with his long term knee injury. But......

It was harder to miss than score tonight. And I know the Vitality is the smallest ground in the league but his shot there went in the carpark. A cross to the near post a few weeks back at home went that far to the far post it landed in row C.

Agree, he’s not good enough but booing him off is deplorable behaviour. It’s not like he’s gone all N’dombele on us and stopped trying.

Agree, he’s not good enough but booing him off is deplorable behaviour. It’s not like he’s gone all N’dombele on us and stopped trying.
Didnt realise he got booed off was watching with little ones asleep quietly. If anything we should have given the biggest cheer of the game for that move!

Exactly how I feel when you comment on the captain. You've never liked him and have allowed that to cloud judgment.

This was in an analysis article just last week

image0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back