Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought id find you in here ya piss pot ,,, Question for you, can mods edit a posters post , ie I'm sure someone changed a few words in a post i made, if they didn't i best get on the beers

I love you George you Greek God and descendant of Hercules

I thought id find you in here ya piss pot ,,, Question for you, can mods edit a posters post , ie I'm sure someone changed a few words in a post i made, if they didn't i best get on the beers

You are cooked earlier than usual for a Saturday arent ya ya mutt

Which post was it? I'll have a look but you are probably off chops, $1.01 odds

Which post was it? I'll have a look but you are probably off chops, $1.01 odds
Unlike you bud i haven't started yet , nah after i saw it had been changed i deleted it all together
Anyway you get back to your lavender scented Vodka and pate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike you bud i haven't started yet , nah after i saw it had been changed i deleted it all together
Anyway you get back to your lavender scented Vodka and pate :thumbsu:
I can still see deleted posts and the history of edited posts. You can't hide from me old mate.

Happy to have a look and confirm your hallucinations for you

I can still see deleted posts and the history of edited posts. You can't hide from me old mate.

Happy to have a look and confirm your hallucinations for you
It will be the last one i deleted ,

The nuffers on SS post has no edits old chap. Unbelievable scenes. Cooked to oblivion. Still love ya though xo
I have never used the word silly ever in a post , you know me , id say Kent , feckwit ect but never silly.

You're right , I'm cooked

I have never used the word silly ever in a post , you know me , id say Kent , feckwit ect but never silly.

You're right , I'm cooked
It's probably one of those auto corrects mate, this woke forum changes s**t like ****ed to cactus and ninthmond to premiershipmond

You smart kent , i just saw this

10/10 you win

Feck , i can only imagine the s**t you will be able to stir up with a skinful being able to do this to posts

Watch out lads , we have a mad man on the loose

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back