Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

It's noticeably heavier, * me. Tastes nice but you can tell it's lethal...I will pray Gringo comes over with his pink gin spritzers to get me back to some normality...the fanny pad that he is
Imagine the three of us gimps getting together. Is Gringo bald? Can’t remember.
I know he reckons he’s 6’4 or something. We’d look like an ascending graph standing in line for Revs.

I know he reckons he’s 6’4 or something. We’d look like an ascending graph standing in line for Revs.
I live about 15 minutes from him so whenever I see an elderly man walking a poodle or some dog of similar feminine nature I immediately ask myself is that Gringo?? One day he'll catch on the old codger.

You'd never come down here for a night out, we'd have to go over there. I went to Northbridge with my mate last time I was down, trashiest seediest joint I cab imagine and we walked in and a 65 year old bird was there smashing down pots and dancing with her grandchildren I suspect. Never again. They closed the joint down apparently anyway. Perth is different.

I live about 15 minutes from him so whenever I see an elderly man walking a poodle or some dog of similar feminine nature I immediately ask myself is that Gringo?? One day he'll catch on the old codger.

You'd never come down here for a night out, we'd have to go over there. I went to Northbridge with my mate last time I was down, trashiest seediest joint I cab imagine and we walked in and a 65 year old bird was there smashing down pots and dancing with her grandchildren I suspect. Never again. They closed the joint down apparently anyway. Perth is different.
Northbridge is your first mistake hahaha, seedy af. Honestly don’t know how I lived through some nights as a youngun getting chirpy.
One guy around 10 years ago was kicked out, drove all the way past Joondalup (like 40 minutes), only to return and shoot the bouncer lmao

Northbridge is your first mistake hahaha, seedy af. Honestly don’t know how I lived through some nights as a youngun getting chirpy.
One guy around 10 years ago was kicked out, drove all the way past Joondalup (like 40 minutes), only to return and shoot the bouncer lmao

My mate is Tongan, does that matter? There was lots of crumping and I felt out of my depth, the coconuts love it however

He also said there's only like 3 places that have clubs haha, Northbridge and two others I forget.

I remember it vividly, it was around the time man's not hot came out and I'm a loser so knew all the words and decided it'd be a good idea to get on stage and karaoke it infront of about 200 people

I'm 6'2" and got my hair still. They'd think I was a nark if I was lining up, I'm too old for Revs. I had a gay guy try to hit on me at work the other day, tells me I look like a Hemsworth .....but then changes his mind and says George Michael. Felt like a stud for about 10 seconds... then crashed like a crypto.

My dog beats up the local poodles, I've got a mad campaigner farm dog. It's a canine JDG.

I'm 6'2" and got my hair still. They'd think I was a nark if I was lining up, I'm too old for Revs. I had a gay guy try to hit on me at work the other day, tells me I look like a Hemsworth .....but then changes his mind and says George Michael. Felt like a stud for about 10 seconds... then crashed like a crypto.
Love George Michael tbh 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back