Opinion Unpopular Opinions: Dons Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes god what do you want by bumping your own post, yes agreed, super unpopular opinion

Also lazy.

The brave opinion would be that Zach will play 200 games and be a star

When the post was made in July of 2021 the popular opinion associated to Reid was that he had the potential to be a 200 game star.

The purpose of the thread appears to be lost on you.

Langford will join Heppell as outside our best side by the end of next season.

Unfortunately for us injuries, poor development but also a lack of consistency has meant Kyle isn't where he should be as a player for us.

Darcy Parish will be a tackling and two way running machine next season. And with the inclusion of Tsatas, Parish could likely change roles from a mid/forward to a defensive midfielder.
Either way, he will be elite, go close to winning the BnF, and fans won't want to lose him in free agency.

Last edited:
Darcy Parish will be turn into a tackling and two way running machine next season. And with the inclusion of Tsatas, Parish could likely change roles from a mid/forward to a defensive midfielder.
Either way, he will be elite, go close to winning the BnF, and fans won't want to lose him in free agency.
That’s not unpopular, just wildly unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would of offered him as part of the Dunkley deal.
Here’s an unpopular opinion - I would have traded AMT as part of the Dunkley deal or even for a draft pick.

Here’s an unpopular opinion - I would have traded AMT as part of the Dunkley deal or even for a draft pick.
I floated this at the time - I would have done it.

I also would have been ok with including Merrett (not saying straight swap) in the deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back