Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

No thanks. We already have enough Fremantle posters in our team.
You should go say Hi to the Dragons, they pulled in like another 3 Freo supporters.

097c9482f4e9ee604f05c04b3bb5695b.png

OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS FFC
TEAM SHEET
ROUND 1

B:
Heisenberg_ - BRAB - The Jesus

HB: Over The Post - Tigerturbulance - Ned_Flanders

C: Callums_Guns - Robertio - U2tigers

HF: Ligma - Braklet - Mobbs

F: Fleabane - Bonz - haydo

Foll: Elton Johns Wig - kananooks - Mrs Turbo

INT: Wickzki - AM7

COACH: S.D. Bob "Snake" Plissken

chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

omfg just when im heading up to echuca. you come down to melbourne...
sorry about that Nooky... kananooks ... was not a planned trip with the mother in law drama to get us this way... but making the best of it

great name and great experience... it was my first time underground

yep spot on there Goosey!!
I recommend doing a cave tour if you are physically and psychologically able. They're eerie and awesome at the same time.

When it enters my mouth that sweet Parma arouses the tastebuds in my mouth sending my body into a state of pure relaxation

Good thing it's not a trout.

I recommend doing a cave tour if you are physically and psychologically able. They're eerie and awesome at the same time.
we went to see some interesting caves last week.... but these were much more open then the gold mines. Also totally awesome!

I was in 7 a long time ago.
George Bush was president the first one
The Gulf war started, the first one
Everything I do by Bryan Adams was the number 1 hit
Dances with wolves won the oscar for best picture with Joe Peschi and Whoopi Goldberg winning academy awards for best supporting roles
Jim Stynes won the Brownlow.

Anime was not a thing.

Oh yes it was.

I am not gonna play the "in my day, sonny" game lest ye banish me to the Roys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just up the street from "The Tenderloin" which will be beez 's new name for his thingy after I kick him in the cods during this weekend's match.
The Tenderloin is also famous for it's own historical reasons.

I'm good thank you Mrs T. Glad to get a sleep in tomorrow.
You're up late- is there 245kg of snoring rn?
this might just be a surprise to you, but TT only snores after a big night on the turps. The surprise is that today he was NoT on the turps...

Day off - RDO?

Oh My God Omg GIF

Public Holiday for January 26.
I know - jaw dropping alright... and of course, its a Public holiday like Doh!! Blonde moment here.... or maybe ill just use that its late...

dont worry. when ive been given my license to roam again. ill make a trip up north 😇
You mentioned that before, was it taken away? Did you throw rotten lasagna at a cop?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back