Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respective 1st 8 weeks of fixtures. Just luck yeh?

For anyone sensitive about my thoughts on Brad - hey Brad double **** you, you AFL house conflict of interest tosser.

Nice to see they gave him a gold watch fixturing start in recognition of his 3 years of amazing service.

*NM
VicVic
VicWA
VicTas
VicVic
VicQld
VicQld
SAVic

There is one small bonus in there KC. * request to play all the " big " clubs. Their first 8 weeks should see them lose to the likes of Coll, Bris, Melb, Rich & Gee hopefully.

My mistake that's week 5 - so the entire league in SA as you say.

So they have to do 2 lots of 30 minute flights in the 1st 8 weeks. One of which is to play an opponent who also has to travel to unfamiliar turf.

Add in "Gather Round" for us and we've had to play away in 4 different states in the same period.
Remember that bit of analysis you did years ago about our first rounds and how far we travelled for them and in general? It was while he was stilll coaching us.

Does anyone know when the AFL will release dates, times etc for rounds 16+? Trying to book a trip down R19 21/22July V St Kilda and don’t want to stuff up flights and accommodation, why can’t they release it as a complete draw?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the actual point of Eric Hipwood?

Another two sides we not need worry about .
I think we’re going all the way. Geez Comben looks the goods when compared with the talls on display.

How did Noble manage to lose every week, that takes skill or somesuch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back