Moved Thread When Betting Agencies Get It Wrong…

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ourgameplandoesntwork

Senior List
Aug 27, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
I was astounded last week when I heard that Richmond were out to $4 against Geelong. Dangerfield going out in an already thin midfield along with the following outs: Rohan, Stanley, C.Guthrie, Stengle, Close, SDK, J.Henry.
To have the opposition at $4 at their home ground is insane.

This week, with Mitch Duncan, going out, Geelong’s midfield is paper thin.
Sports bet currently has Geelong @ $1.66 and Fremantle @ $2.18 in Perth.
Not as crazy money as last week, but I cannot possibly see how these odds resemble reality.

At the moment, people could make some good money betting against Geelong. Clearly it’s the name that has the odds so short. The lineup itself, particular with the midfield, does not warrant that.

I was astounded last week when I heard that Richmond were out to $4 against Geelong. Dangerfield going out in an already thin midfield along with the following outs: Rohan, Stanley, C.Guthrie, Stengle, Close, SDK, J.Henry.

Not as crazy money as last week, but I cannot possibly see how these odds resemble reality.

At the moment, people could make some good money betting against Geelong. Clearly it’s the name that has the odds so short. The lineup itself, particular with the midfield, does not warrant that.
1.png

We didn't even look close to a win until we played an abysmal Hawthorn followed by an undermanned Sydney. An undermanned Sydney that Geelong absolutely massacred not long ago, who we only beat by a few goals.

I'm hopeful we've started to turn the corner but certainly not confident. I've tipped Geelong.

• Banned
Carlton have 2 Coleman medalists and the reigning Brownlow winner, I can’t understand how we are favourites to win.
Do you have 7-8 injuries (including your 3 best midfielders) to first 22, like Geelong?

I’m not sure how them having those three players is analogous to the OP?

Raises a good question, who are Geelongs five midfielders?

Danger is right in there. Guthrie i spose should be as well.

Not sure who else is there?

Mengelola wouldn’t be in there would he? Duncan seems second tier these days.

Surely I’m missing a couple as they seem quite thin.

They don't get it wrong lol otherwise they would go broke overnight

• Banned
Raises a good question, who are Geelongs five midfielders?

Danger is right in there. Guthrie i spose should be as well.

Not sure who else is there?

Mengelola wouldn’t be in there would he? Duncan seems second tier these days.

Surely I’m missing a couple as they seem quite thin.
Exactly! Midfield is incredibly thin.
Selwood retirement has hurt.
Danger, Guthrie, Duncan… who else?

They set a starting price early in the week and everything after that is reacting to the bets placed by gamblers.

If Richmond were $4, it's because nobody was betting on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have 7-8 injuries (including your 3 best midfielders) to first 22, like Geelong?

I’m not sure how them having those three players is analogous to the OP?

They’ve had some of the most depleted tall stocks in the comp (bar WCE and Sydney).

Cameron, Cox, McStay, Krueger, Howe all missed significant time, plus their depth ruck option in Begg, and Frampton missed a week.

I honestly don’t see them making the 8, even at full strength they aren’t causing us or a few others many concerns.

Nice shill. Hope they pay you for the free advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back