State of Origin Series XVIII Round 1: Vic Country vs Western Australia @ Moon Oval, Rochester

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait a minute. Hold up Callums_Guns has played for the Allies for multiple years and is a former Allies captain. He can't casually be lining up at Centre for Vic Country. Switching states is not a thing in SoO.
1688444480152.png
Will just have to get a kick when running the drinks out ;)

See I told you.
High Five GIF by Film Riot

I'm matched up on ClarkeM? You mean I've wasted all this time preparing for a simple walk in the park?

I need to get my money back from TIF for those weird protein shakes he sold me.
Protein shakes. My favourite kind of pre-game meal. Humanely sourced of course.

An alliteration maybe, but it's all good. You rest up and leave the heavy lifting to the rest of us.

EDIT: but first find out about this year's Trilogy of Fear for me.
Should be in Dans Bendigo, give em a call. And I blame the drugs for that silly eror, wasn't me.

:whitecheck: Ancient has-beens.

:whitecheck: A literal who, a player nobody wants, and a Wonder. 🙈

:whitecheck: Bunch of toffs too busy jerking into each other's mouthguards.
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hi to you too.

You couldn't possibly lose. Better stick around for the post-match function if we do win though and not do a runner Ben Cousins style. I might even share some tater tots.

Challenge Cant See GIF by Tennis Channel

Well I'm glad you're providing opportunities for local delinquents such as writing up the team sheet.

Edit - I can't spel

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well excuse us if our dial up is down.

Brought to you by Crazy John's 2G network.

I'll have you know, my dial down is up.

We may have saved Prictorian football in the 80’s but there will be no favours given come match day.

IMG_0004.jpeg

At least I don't have posting quotas in State-of-Origin.

Gotta love West Aussies too. I have cousins in Broome, when they come down they always look like they're ready to go skiing while I'm in a skivvy and sweatpants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back