Preview Sydney v Essendon Marvel Sat Night 7:25, July 29, 2023, Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere , 37.8166° S, 144.9475° E

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still have mods on BF? 🧐

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We're busy...

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

It'd be great if we could not let Nick Hind look like peak Gary Ablett again this time

To a point.

But Ladhams can offer far more around the ground than Amartey or McLean.

He is able to play that extra midfielder role that made Hickey so valuable in 2021. He wins the ball.

View attachment 1753912
View attachment 1753917
Yeah nah.

Ladhams has a shit attitude.
He's a liability as a kick.
He doesn’t work back enough.

There was a few periods vs Freo where I was incredibly impressed by McLean's positioning in both defence and in the middle of the ground.

His opponent was nowhere.

Yeah nah.

Ladhams has a s**t attitude.

There was a few periods vs Freo where I was incredibly impressed by McLean's positioning in both defence and in the middle of the ground.

I like McLean. I’d drop Amartey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm keen on dropping Joel for Buller.

I really like this Ruckman lite game style that Horse is evolving.

Its shades of Richmond. However it also relies on great penetrative back third disposal and running.

You can see the evolution.

A lumbering Ruckman that offers nothing. Liability. Sorry Hickey.
Buller hasn't done anything yet. And before you say he kicked a few goals in his first match then just remember that Amartey kicked bags of them last year as well. Buller is still a year or so away from earning a place in the seniors.
I have high hopes for Buller as well, but there is no way he is picked before the Party unless there is injury or rotations at play.

Keen for this one. First Melbourne game of the year and back home to see family. What a great weekend to be back. Hope the lads get up for this game.

It will be interesting to see if we bring Hick back for this or we keep Joel/Hayden there.

Will be good to see bud again and cheer along with the South Bloods faithful. I do miss many moons back when I used to get to every Vic game so I treasure these types of opportunities. The vibe is just different in Melbourne with the atmosphere - you got to love it.

I reckon we can give this one a good crack, Parker will lift again and The Chad will be better for last week's game and will turn the heat up.

Swannies by 18 I reckon. Let's go boys!

I hope Essendon don't bring in Weideman to play in defence. This would worry me a little because even though he's average I've always believed he'd make a quality defender and last thing we need is some 22nd man we haven't prepared for coming in and having a blinder.
Third generation 🥔

His grandfather was a thug which Sam is not.

Yeah nah.

Ladhams has a s**t attitude.

McLean wishes he could have a game like this.

Screenshot_20230725_082430_AFL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back