Preview Fremantle vs Sydney Swans @7:40pm Saturday 22nd July Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Swans spread their wings and head across the Nullarbor in a game that could well decide if we end up with top 5 pick or by some mathematical miracle make finals...Its been that sort season for the Swans - one extreme to the other.

All the stats indicate that once again we'll get smashed in the clearances - but there's a glimmer of hope as Fremantle ruck Sean Darcy went down with an ankle injury. It remains to be seen if Horse will once again leave Hickey at home and opt for McLean instead.
Pardon the Intrusion Ticky, But my waters tell me that Freo are odds on to finish your season down by the Docks.

Swannies will be scuttled on the weekend, with LJackson running rings around whoever Horse brings over.
The midfield will be ours, and our defenders will take Buddy from behind.

Rub-a-Dub-Ducky :cool:

Pardon the Intrusion Ticky, But my waters tell me that Freo are odds on to finish your season down by the Docks.

Swannies will be scuttled on the weekend, with LJackson running rings around whoever Horse brings over.

Screenshot_20230719-185429~2.png
Not according to the bookies.

They don't even play by the docks???

Late to comment but…

I think the clincher for Rampe getting off was the Swans legal team saying

We usually don’t challenge a suspension involving concussion due to our obvious history with it as a club (referencing McCartin)

Or words to that effect.

Very good argument to make in reinforcing that it was an unavoidable accident that they are so convinced of that they would even consider challenging a concussion suspension.

Late to comment but…

I think the clincher for Rampe getting off was the Swans legal team saying

We usually don’t challenge a suspension involving concussion due to our obvious history with it as a club (referencing McCartin)

Or words to that effect.

Very good argument to make in reinforcing that it was an unavoidable accident that they are so convinced of that they would even consider challenging a concussion suspension.
Rampe performance was elite

I think those pavlovas have gone to your head, mate

According to the news tonight our argument is going to be block was a football act exacerbated by the Bulldogs player turning his head in Rampe's direction. Seriously, if that is our defence a) sack our legal counsel and find someone new (a legal aide lawyer could do better) and b) no that's it, just a.
Ahem....

Pop Tv Pie GIF by Big Brother After Dark

I had a great toastie today, Ruben with a pickle on the side

made me think we can win
I'm nervous enough about this game that I got the toastie press out but then had to put it back vefore even plugging it in... Just too nervous. This is a must win if we want to create the heroic fairytale comeback premiership story as I have laid out in my head...

I'm nervous enough about this game that I got the toastie press out but then had to put it back vefore even plugging it in... Just too nervous. This is a must win if we want to create the heroic fairytale comeback premiership story as I have laid out in my head...

haha… I came across a recipe for a dessert version of the toastie and thought of trying it on Saturday.

In essence it is a white bread jam sandwich (Crusts removed) then dipped in batter and deep fried and then dusted with sugar. Serve with vanilla ice cream or a dollop of cream.

BUT aside from the recipe being a terminal cholesterol explosion, I figured cooking them at half time when my hands are shaking could lead to a kitchen fire.

haha… I came across a recipe for a dessert version of the toastie and thought of trying it on Saturday.

In essence it is a white bread jam sandwich (Crusts removed) then dipped in batter and deep fried and then dusted with sugar. Serve with vanilla ice cream or a dollop of cream.

BUT aside from the recipe being a terminal cholesterol explosion, I figured cooking them at half time when my hands are shaking could lead to a kitchen fire.

I need this recipe.

Send now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh.
Adam Papalia, Leigh Montagna, Dermott Brereton, Will Schofield

Their ins are better than their outs tbh
Darcy out, forcing Jackson to ruck and not play forward is quite an out for us though. Young and Serong have only missed the 1 game, so it's not like Freo dropped off because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back