Preview Fremantle vs Sydney Swans @7:40pm Saturday 22nd July Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I couldn’t get the priest to agree to a ceremony in the orthopaedic operating theatre, so my union with Gus is on hold for the time being.

Not sure how Grand Uncle Horace is getting along with JPK. Last I heard they were having a bit of a tiff.

started as a one night stand, ended up a decade long stand until I realised we needed a pint of milk.

Do we go in with the same ruck strategy or take the risk with a Hickey or Ladhams? Imo one of them will be named emergency at the very least, probably Hickey.
Outs: Melican, Rampe*
Ins: Lloyd, Francis*

I don't think they'll make any further changes, possibly Corey Warner for a Clarke or someone else.
Can't see Ladhams coming back so soon but I think there's a chance they might bring Hickey back in.

Do we go in with the same ruck strategy or take the risk with a Hickey or Ladhams? Imo one of them will be named emergency at the very least, probably Hickey.
Outs: Melican, Rampe*
Ins: Lloyd, Francis*

I don't think they'll make any further changes, possibly Corey Warner for a Clarke or someone else.

will they drop warner for a game in his home state? probly no big deal but that might keep him in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am just happy that he's able to play the dons in R19 haha, don't the dons fans just love him
If the win is secured by 3QT and Rampe doesn't climb a post in the last quarter for shits and giggles I'll be very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back