Preview Fremantle vs Sydney Swans @7:40pm Saturday 22nd July Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a little surprised that Clamps wasn’t selected, given the success he’s had on Jordan Clark.

Clark and Young need to be shut-down, as Freo absolutely MUST try and play a faster game (or Longmuir will be crucified).

That is why I’m pleased we have a reasonably quick team.

I still half suspect Buller could be a late in for Bud.

Last time we played them their talls had a field day. They aren’t monsters in modern terms but still large humans - Amiss 196 Treacy 195. I’d rather not rely on undersized defenders - as good as Rampe and Fox can perform these roles. Too big a risk to not select Francis. He seems an ideal match up for Treacy on paper. Unfortunately it appears that Fox will be the odd one out again and likely sub. Though he is the perfect sub in many respects
Last time no Rampe, neither McCartin. Our backline was lead by Francis as the tallest, Fox, Gould and Blakey on the talls. They had Darcy that day and rested Jackson & Darcy forward on Lloyd at one stage and then Ollie which were astoundingly bad interchange decisions that left these two exposed.

This time we have Tommy, Rampe, Blakey & Fox. The other thing is this frees up smalls to just play on their opponents with little need for them to go two up. We had Hickey leading the ruck and he was definitely not fit.

Our team is slightly better than last time. It is also more settled. Our backs are not getting slaughtered due to lack of experienced personnel. Our forwards are working much aharder and our fitness level has improved. We now run out matches.

Did you commit a war-crime?
My brother is a WCE supporter and has 2 kids. Has to take both of them with him since his wife is working. So just helps him out a little.

My brother is a WCE supporter and has 2 kids. Has to take both of them with him since his wife is working. So just helps him out a little.

poor kids.

marge GIF

Gee I bet you were really happy with that purchase on the evening of 24 September 2022

What happened on that day?

Nothing of note as I can remember.

Gee I bet you were really happy with that purchase on the evening of 24 September 2022
To her credit: She asked my mum if she could celebrate around me and mum said no and to this day, she hasn't said a word about the Grand Final. When football comes up she will give a "go cats" but that's it.

Incredible maturity for a 7 year old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened on that day?

Nothing of note as I can remember.
All I remember was the bout of food poisoning the next day before my flight home (don't recommend that combo), though I can't remember why I was in Melbourne in the first place.

All I remember was the bout of food poisoning the next day before my flight home (don't recommend that combo), though I can't remember why I was in Melbourne in the first place.
You must have been there to see Robbie Williams, just like I was.
There just so happened to be a lot of Arsenal and QPR fans there!

To be a masochist is one thing that is one's choice but to be a sadist is just not Cricket. Poor little mites have to watch that. I mean another 100 point flogging coming up for poor Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back