No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you win the flag, your last finals game is a loss. We’ve lost our last two finals, Melbourne have lost their last 4, Hawthorn have also lost their last 4 finals going out in ‘straight sets’ in their last two finals series. Sydney have lost their last two finals. And now Port are about to lose their third final in a row since we beat them in the 2021 preliminary. But you’ve got to be in it to win it. You’ve got to be ready when you get yourself there. You must have a great game plan, and great cohesion but most importantly battle hardened men who are up for the intensity of finals football, that good coaching and selection integrity hopefully sort out during the season before you get there.

Callan Ward has been good tonight.

I want to see Callan Ward finish his career with a flag

Callan Ward has been good tonight.

Been great all season

Did his knee in 2019(?) and came back slow from it and thought his career might be done

Has played as well as he ever had during this run of theirs. I’m sure some here may disagree but it’s hard for me not to like him

Unless you win the flag, your last finals game is a loss. We’ve lost our last two finals, Melbourne have lost their last 4, Hawthorn have also lost their last 4 finals going out in ‘straight sets’ in their last two finals series. Sydney have lost their last two finals. And now Port are about to lose their third final in a row since we beat them in the 2021 preliminary. But you’ve got to be in it to win it. You’ve got to be ready when you get yourself there. You must have a great game plan, and great cohesion but most importantly battle hardened men who are up for the intensity of finals football, that good coaching and selection integrity hopefully sort out during the season before you get there.

Chris Scott made this point when Geelong kept getting knocked out and his finals record was getting questioned. Sort of unless you win the flag, which is rare, you’ll have a poor finals record. He’d rather be in it and lose than not be in it at all

Imagine having Toby Greene at the captain of your team. Soo glad we have Bont

Callan Ward plays for our enemy, our despised rivals.

Do not spew warm fuzzies for him getting a premiership.

Do not forget who the Giants are and what they represent.

**** him, the rest of their players, their entire organisation and their 579 putrid supporters.

Chris Scott made this point when Geelong kept getting knocked out and his finals record was getting questioned. Sort of unless you win the flag, which is rare, you’ll have a poor finals record. He’d rather be in it and lose than not be in it at all
It's one thing to have a losing finals record. It's another to have a losing home finals record, particularly for a non-Victorian club playing with true home advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I watching Port Adelaide or the Western Bulldogs tonight?

All this directionless football with turnovers, bombing aimlessly out of their defence and into their forward line.

Beveridge is probably watching this and thinking “Copycats!”
Hah now dominating and kicking points Copyright!

Ward deserted us.

It’s not so much that he deserted us for mine.

Giants literally offered him a truckload of cash, and that idiot James Fantasia neglected to re-sign him when we could have and when he knew GWS were coming in armed with cash.

But Ward being a premiership player means that our enemy are premiers, and I just can’t abide that.

I want Collingwood to win I don’t care. Another premiership for them doesn’t really matter

I never want Toby Greene and the Giants to win anything.

Sam Powell Pepper may well be one of the toughest players in the game Jobe.

The problem is that he is also one of the fumbliest and least composed as well.

I'll never get the fascination that the commentators have for Dimmies Dusty.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back