Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a regular Robert DeNiro isn't he?
Not Listening Excuse Me GIF by Travis

I’m in Hervey Bay at the moment, Sunny. Trying to find a decent coffee to match up to my Perth standards.
Just pop around my brothers place he’ll do you up a nice cup of Pablo.

Ahh Yep that's right.

I get reminded every year of our decision to not take Petracca via my Facebook memories of me going on a rant, on my own wall, about taking Mccartin instead. Maybe I should delete it next time it comes up 🤣

Agree with your last point. We're finally drafting better, and it makes the future look bright.
I was the same and as a Queenslander was at the draft on the GC i could not believe it -the demons drafting team couldnt either yep that one was indefensible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to move there, but heading to Gladstone now.
According to Deakin University the people of Hervey Bay are the happiest in Australia.

It’s a beautiful place to visit, but very tourist, perhaps too much so for my liking.

Beautiful state, Queensland if you can find the time to take a look.

Collard in #4

St Kilda 2024 Guernsey Numbers

1. Jack Higgins
2. Marcus Windhager

3. Zak Jones
4. Lance Collard
5. Brad Crouch
6. Seb Ross
7. Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera
8. Bradley Hill
9. Jack Steele
10. Mitch Owens
11. Hunter Clark
12. Max King
13. Ryan Byrnes
14. Liam Stocker
15. Paddy Dow
16. Dan Butler
17. Isaac Keeler
18. Jack Hayes
19. Rowan Marshall
20. Dougal Howard
21. Zaine Cordy
22. Darcy Wilson
23. Liam Henry
24. Angus Hastie

25. Mattaes Phillipou
26. Josh Battle
27. Arie Schoenmaker
28. Tim Membrey
29. Jimmy Webster
30. Matthew Allison
31. James Van Es
32. Mason Wood
33. Ben Paton
34. Hugo Garcia
35. Jack Sinclair
36. Riley Bonner
37. -
38. Tom Campbell
39. Olli Hotton
40. -
41. Angus McLennan
42. Max Heath
43. Cooper Sharman
44. Callum Wilkie
45. Liam O'Connell
46. -
47. Anthony Caminiti

www.saints.com.au

Windhager inherits No. 2 legacy, Saints' guernsey numbers revealed

Marcus Windhager will carry on Danny Frawley’s memory this coming season and beyond, taking on the mantle of the club’s No. 2 guernsey made famous by the late Saints champion.
www.saints.com.au

I’m
According to Deakin University the people of Hervey Bay are the happiest in Australia.

It’s a beautiful place to visit, but very tourist, perhaps too much so for my liking.

moving to Poo Poo town. Love it there. Gods country.

I don’t understand this.
Are you saying that to match a bid at pick 9, you don’t need pick 18 or better, but picks 31 and 32?
The point is not the specific picks, but to give things the perception of being "sensible". Those are just the minimum values where the values of Pick X + Pick Y are greater than 80% of Pick Z, where X is earlier than Y.

Lets take Jordan Croft. The Doggies were confident no one had him in their top 5, and the top 5 contained another "pre-allocated player", so they pursued and obtained a top 6 pick, then gathered sufficient points (1317) in the form of 48 (302), 50 (273), 52 (246), 53 (233), 56 (194) & 67 (69) to match a discounted pick 7 (~1315 points).

I think this is a joke set up.

To achieve the same goal (match pick 7) under the "two picks" system, the Dogs would have had to hold a pick between 12 and 28, and a second pick exceeding the gap in value.

This is not perfect by any means, and I think a within ~10 for first round picks only is not unreasonable either. But I like the uniformity across rounds that that arrangement offers.

I read that Melbournians are happier than Queenslanders, especially North Qld I think.
Maybe coz you can't swim in the ocean there?
But also, you can go troppo in the tropics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back