Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk

We just have to make sure we have the numbers so you don’t get lynched. If anyone starts to suggest you have to be, they’re evil. Cough MP cough.

Agreed

Obviously lynch me when we get to below 10, but no good should be wanting me gone.

I see evil are all in their m’s giggling like schoolgirls.

You ****ing lurking campaigners come out and play like real werewolfers

Well amulet was going to dero now it will be randomised.

Except that according to the rules and your claim, it has now vanished.

Amulet - Neutral

Amulet protects from all night and day actions, will be randomly handed out at the start and must be passed on by the end of the next day phase or will vanish. Amulet will explode randomly and vanish during the game, killing whoever holds it at the time.

Amulet - Neutral

Amulet protects from all night and day actions, will be randomly handed out at the start and must be passed on by the end of the next day phase or will vanish. Amulet will explode randomly and vanish during the game, killing whoever holds it at the time.
You evil?

Amulet - Neutral

I actually placed a change prior to deadline being called so suck eggs you evil rat

I see evil are all in their m’s giggling like schoolgirls.

You ******* lurking campaigners come out and play like real werewolfers
You were in an amulet passing threesome this day phase and two have mysteriously been vaporised. I'm not so sure about you anymore.

You were in an amulet passing threesome this day phase and two have mysteriously been vaporised. I'm not so sure about you anymore.
I think you're evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know it vanished?
Because the rules boncer posted for this game in his OP says that if it is not passed on by end of day phase, it vanishes.
It was not passed on. (says MP who claimed to have it).

Do you think MP was lying?

Yes yes you and bfew are now trying to make me look evil . Go hide for another 23 hours you evil cursing 🇫🇯

Which one is going to break and try and lynch chip?????
Chipmunk? You think that village killing rodent is the priority? I like how you just gloss over the vampire infestation that we must have at the moment.

Because the rules boncer posted for this game in his OP says that if it is not passed on by end of day phase, it vanishes.

I did pass it on ffs

Chipmunk? You think that village killing rodent is the priority? I like how you just gloss over the vampire infestation that we must have at the moment.
**** I completely forgot about the vampires, **** this game it’s doing my head in

Well it’s call a trick you see.

He says he doesn’t pass it on, when in fact he does and evil think it’s gone.

That and I literally have it.

Well amulet was going to dero now it will be randomised.
40 minutes ago (3 minutes after the 9pm deadline) you posted that it had not been passed on yet.
So you missed the deadline, and any attempt to pass it on after 9pm would be null and void.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back