Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep that one seems obvious, I’d say he goes to ground tomorrow and hopes we look elsewhere for the lynch.

Vamps is always the tricky part in these middle to end games, vamps could be literally anyone.

Haha not me 😇

#messageisinthemusic

Today dawns with no SSW and no will to gambol in the village, after being precient playing on the pitch.
It's just not village cricket, so I've burned the willow and divined the Ashes.
No further smoke signals, the cremation is complete....I'm just staring at the embers of the bonfire of the vanities.

I was intimidated later in the day to vote ocha again 🙄 assholes.

Evil ruling this game. Clearly didn't want bluelegs lynched
MarcMaverick suss af
BFew stinks.

You can all go to hell
Not sure it had anything to do with me?

Agree the late Ocha push was sus af though. Could MM look any more guilty? My vote was on Kurve all of yesterday who has been completely unsighted.

Not sure it had anything to do with me?

Agree the late Ocha push was sus af though. Could MM look any more guilty? My vote was on Kurve all of yesterday who has been completely unsighted.
Well votes started coming in for you and i had my vote on you but they made me go back to ocha. What else am I meant to think....

Well votes started coming in for you and i had my vote on you but they made me go back to ocha. What else am I meant to think....
Was I even leading the vote count at that point? Looking back it seems at that point there were two wagons starting on Ochre and MM. Probably more about keeping him alive than anything specifically to do with me. A last minute kill to remove a vote from him and him swinging in to save himself paints a pretty clear picture.

Was I even leading the vote count at that point? Looking back it seems at that point there were two wagons starting on Ochre and MM. Probably more about keeping him alive than anything specifically to do with me. A last minute kill to remove a vote from him and him swinging in to save himself paints a pretty clear picture.
True, and yes MM is on the radar. Has to be evil.

sheila broflovski singing GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back