Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

And I think Marc should be the lynch. Moves are being made imo
i think we should have votes on marc and bfew, to be on the safe side. im really not trusting wiz, fiji, beaston,mm and bfew

How can he be good if he’s on team vampire, and just tried to kill me with a smelly mulet?
how do you know he's a vampire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking back at the votes yesterday, it was when a wagon started on Marc that the push back started against Ocha.
3 votes came onto Marc (MBR, Ocha and MP) around the time that Porps got intimidated to vote for Ocha.
Then Pam and BFew changed their votes onto Ocha and wizzy changed from Ocha onto Marc, then of course Marc's sus as hell vote at deadline.

So if I had to guess from all this I'd say BFew and Marc are the remaining Mafia members. Or it's possible one is the vamp and the other is a mafia recruit and they used the mafia action to save a vamp.

BFew's insistence of questioning around the amulet location is a huge evil tell as well.

Jesus that was an action packed deadline.

Well I think we can be fairly certain on marc and bfew now. Multiple suspect behaviours.

I'd also say that anyone who changed their vote to ocha is pretty suspect as well considering porps claim of intimidation
I mean sure, apart from me saying last night that this was going to be a good train to investigate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back