Current Trial The Teachers Pet Podcast & Chris Dawson's Murder Trial * New Carnal Knowledge Trial

Remove this Banner Ad

Trap? Explain your theory please

Oh a trap for witness 28. Right

So mysterious and Monica had a friendship. She is coerced by the policeman to invite mysterious to the pub to get at him. When it fails Monica is killed
You get a pretty girl, to lure the target or victim away so there can be murdered
Israeli intelligence Mossad , calls the girl a honey pot,this happen to me twice

Trap? Explain your theory please

Oh a trap for witness 28. Right

So mysterious and Monica had a friendship. She is coerced by the policeman to invite mysterious to the pub to get at him. When it fails Monica is killed
Look I can't speak for mysterious but my understanding is he never met her before that time in the pub (1984??) with the cop where he felt it was a honey trap.

You get a pretty girl, to lure the target or victim away so there can be murdered
Israeli intelligence Mossad , calls the girl a honey pot,this happen to me twice
I always assumed just about every intelligence agency has been using this kind of trap since the dawn of time.
Including those of all our major allies and enemies.

Not sure why you singled out the Israelis for your example.

Of course.
Justice Ian Harrison years ago on an ABC program he had a yellow Monaro CV8, I've had two Holden Monaro, l communicated on Facebook, this was before he was appointed for the trial, an innocent mistake but who knows the future anyway, you can't have a witness communicating with the judge

Justice Ian Harrison years ago on an ABC program he had a yellow Monaro CV8, I've had two Holden Monaro, l communicated on Facebook, this was before he was appointed for the trial, an innocent mistake but who knows the future anyway, you can't have a witness communicating with the judge
Specifically about Lynette Simms or Police Corruption?

Gotcha, thanks for sharing.

Would he have remembered the conversation?

Possible, need a picture of him
I can’t find a photo.

I believe this article is about him and that he went to school at Marist brothers Mosman so maybe someone could try that angle.

We need to be careful in here naming people on a crime board, if their names have not been made public before. We should be okay for now as this officer is deceased and he has been named by Chris Dawson but consider this a bit of a caution not to get too carried away or make suggestions of involvement.

Thanks. 👋

We need to be careful in here naming people on a crime board, if their names have not been made public before. We should be okay for now as this officer is deceased and he has been named by Chris Dawson but consider this a bit of a caution not to get too carried away or make suggestions of involvement.

Thanks. 👋
I'm no lawyer at all but given CD is apparently planning an appeal this year, I would think some of the information in this thread could present potential issues (and I'm following the thread with great interest and really appreciate the views of Mysterious in particular in the last few pages).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm no lawyer at all but given CD is apparently planning an appeal this year, I would think some of the information in this thread could present potential issues (and I'm following the thread with great interest and really appreciate the views of Mysterious in particular in the last few pages).

Relevant identifiers have been removed, for now.

I'm no lawyer either but the defence gets the full brief from the Prosecution and they would have got details of Witness 28 and could have called him to the stand if they so chose. I don't believe in an appeal they could use information that was available at the time in their brief. If they wanted to say that Lyn was out at a club at the time then they would have allowed cross examination of Witness 28 from the prosecution. The issue with Witness 28's statements were that Chris couldn't have dropped her at the bus stop if she had been killed by a hitman. Another lie.

mystererious have you been verified as an insider on another site? As in they confirmed you are who you say you are.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. It must have been, and probably still is, terrifying.

What you say makes a lot of sense. I wonder why none of this was raised in court. Perhaps it added a complexity.
Tomorrow I'll explain this story my first actual meeting with Chris and Paul Dawson at training for Newtown Jets Football Club for first grade and reserve grade players

Tomorrow I'll explain this story my first actual meeting with Chris and Paul Dawson at training for Newtown Jets Football Club for first grade and reserve grade players
1983 season, I was waiting to get a rub down before training started, I was bouncing rugby league ball on the concrete floor like an Aussie rules ball, when one off the masseur and strapper came in, he had white curly hair, like an albino ,he said the Dawson's wanna speak to you, I said who are they, he said their Legends at the club, then he said why would they want to speak to you a smiled and said I'm a legend, the frown. He lead me up front pass the cage and fence, the lights be able to turn on nearless Chris and Paul the light showing behind making them appear to be gods, Been so tall it's not important what Paul Dawson said I was presence of stars and legends ,you're gonna play for Australia one day ,paul said ,i said I've played for New South Wales schoolboys two years in a row touring Queensland with school boys.
first and reserve grade trained together, I said my goodbyes toy and went on to the field, during training it felt special that two Legends talk to me, but some of the players looked curiously at me,and felt good, I did not know them , they came to my training to talk to me I only knew them as a kid collecting football cards.
After training I did not have a shower I normally run home from Henson Park Newtown to Glebe , during the week I would probably run about 100 kilometers not counting training,
After training I walked to the back of the fence, goal post end ,there was a section of fence that you pushed two pieces of metal apart and there'd be enough to open that you squeeze through, I walked down the street to nearly the end where the lamp post was, then suddenly a purple Torana pulled up sideways parked on the road, I ducked behind the front of a car in front of me, i laid flat on the road in front of the car I saw Paul Dawson get out of the car , and call my name twice.
I like there for minutes as my heart pounded, he got back in the car and drove off I waited for a while and then started to run home.
I remember I would run for a while and stop see if I was followed then continue to run all the way from Newtown ,Stanmore up Parramatta Road ,I would stop in front of a shop hide near a door and check if there's any cars lights following wait and then running more I ran all the way up Glebe Point Road on the corner was the ancient Britain Hotel, I turn left at the park I ran home it took a lot longer to get home this night and I was very frightened as this period from 1983 to 1984 six or seven attempts to kidnap me was made, and right in front of my flats was another attempt two nights in a row, to kidnap me, a white van was parked on the wrong side of the road ,on a one-way Street I thought a strange I walked on the other side of that went home next day the van was on the other side of the road facing the right way I saw the number plate and memorized it.... remember Kate for k vc324 all right number bite down and put it on my deadhead to remember it

I have a photo of that van with number plate KVC324 with the chris Dawson's new wife and two little children next to it ,which I found in 2018 I also have a picture of the purple Tarana with Chris dawson Lynette Dawson and Lynette mother standing next to it

After training I walked to the back of the fence, goal post end ,there was a section of fence that you pushed two pieces of metal apart and there'd be enough to open that you squeeze through, I walked down the street to nearly the end where the lamp post was, then suddenly a purple Torana pulled up sideways parked on the road, I ducked behind the front of a car in front of me, i laid flat on the road in front of the car I saw Paul Dawson get out of the car , and call my name twice.
I like there for minutes as my heart pounded, he got back in the car and drove off I waited for a while and then started to run home.
I remember I would run for a while and stop see if I was followed then continue to run all the way from Newtown ,Stanmore up Parramatta Road ,I would stop in front of a shop hide near a door and check if there's any cars lights following wait and then running more I ran all the way up Glebe Point Road on the corner was the ancient Britain Hotel, I turn left at the park I ran home it took a lot longer to get home this night and I was very frightened as this period from 1983 to 1984 six or seven attempts to kidnap me was made, and right in front of my flats was another attempt two nights in a row, to kidnap me, a white van was parked on the wrong side of the road ,on a one-way Street I thought a strange I walked on the other side of that went home next day the van was on the other side of the road facing the right way I saw the number plate and memorized it.... remember Kate for k vc324 all right number bite down and put it on my deadhead to remember it

Hi, interesting. Why were you afraid that early in though if you didn't know Lynn was missing until much later?

Am I reading this right?

Because the 1983 to 1984 6 or 7 attempts were made to kidnap me
In 1996 I had a business five fires was lit and a washing machine i had suddenly stopped ,a washing machine repairman check it out he told me my phone, that it was wired to electrocute someone

In 1996 I had a business five fires was lit and a washing machine i had suddenly stopped ,a washing machine repairman check it out he told me my phone, that it was wired to electrocute someone
Four on the fires will it was living upstairs

Hi, interesting. Why were you afraid that early in though if you didn't know Lynn was missing until much later?

Am I reading this right?
Hi Kurve,
Because the 1983 to 1984 6 or 7 attempts were made to kidnap me
At work at the moment i will detail early 1983 around March or April on 2 occasions a green holden Kingswood with 3 men watched me at training for flag Cup for Newtown and also four-hour Chase where they try to get me but I hid for four hours while they went up and down streets and King's Cross

Am I reading this right?
Why was I afraid early, don't you get it.... Lynette Dawson disappeared 1982 8th of January, I did not know she was missing until much later but if ,someone came after you , to silence you because you saw something, ask you this question, if someone came after you to try and kidnap you or even murder you would you be scared

Remove this Banner Ad

Back