Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, admin-to-be Loonerty. 🤗

Loons, on a scale of 1-4, how has the return to the East Side Hawks treated you?
I would say a 4 my friend, but I fear I have treated them about a 1

A 4? That's awfully disrespectful, given the (unspecified) scale.

Callums_Guns, por_please_ya - are you aware of this absolute scallywag's shenanigans?
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning Wosh!

What does the day have in store for you?
Making a terrarium today. Before she died my sister gave me her fishbowl and I’m going to grow pretty stuff in it. I can’t have a lot of plants inside the house because my daughter’s stupid cat eats them 🙄 So a terrarium is the go for a lovely spot near a window. My other sis is here for the week so she’s making one with me in her fishtank, she’s killed 4 fish in it so that experiment is over for her lol.
So lunch, terreriums and laughs I would imagine mogs 🤗

Some of the pretty shit we bought yesterday

IMG_4498.jpeg

Making a terrarium today. Before she died my sister gave me her fishbowl and I’m going to grow pretty stuff in it. I can’t have a lot of plants inside the house because my daughter’s stupid cat eats them 🙄 So a terrarium is the go for a lovely spot near a window. My other sis is here for the week so she’s making one with me in her fishtank, she’s killed 4 fish in it so that experiment is over for her lol.

Some of the pretty s**t we bought yesterday

View attachment 1933442
Sounds fantastic.

Have a good one.

Some of the pretty s**t we bought yesterday

View attachment 1933442

No wonder the fish keep dying. The water keeps draining through the gaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back