Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when do Iranians stencil "Filling Drain - P" in English?
My goodness.
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Probably ever since the time they also had worlds like "Radar Hatch" and "Warhead Cabin" stenciled on their missiles too.
1713498949031.png

These are all pretty good reasons to overthrow Hamas considering they have plentiful amounts of all of that stuff. Their leadership are billionaires.
If you were a Gazan, how would you go about achieving this without any resources and without risking harm to your family?

Can you not see the similarities with apartheid era South Africa?

Israel allows for Muslims and Arabs to hold political office.

The multiple parties they belong too represent their views.

This did not happen in South Africa under apartheid era conditions. The black population had next to no political representation.

Support Fatah?

Its obvious they are more willing to come to a negotiation table than Hamas are.

They are far less inclined to want this kind of conflict as well.
It's possible many support Fatah, I have no idea. What practical, achievable, effective actions would you undertake?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's possible many support Fatah, I have no idea. What practical, achievable, effective actions would you undertake?

Well I'd get the world political heavy weights to push for Fatah and Israel to sit down at the table and start talking.

All medical and food aid to be brought in through them.

If Hamas start hindering Fatah's efforts then they start to lose support and legitimacy as representing the best interests of the Palestinians.

If you want to take it further send in UN troops into Fatah controlled areas to set up an area for refugees protected by Fatah and the UN.

Then if talks are getting somewhere stop dealing with Hamas and offer the people of Palestine the Fatah solution.

Well I'd get the world political heavy weights to push for Fatah and Israel to sit down at the table and start talking.

If Hamas start hindering Fatah's efforts then they start to lose support and legitimacy as representing the best interests of the Palestinians.

If you want to take it further send in UN troops into Fatah controlled areas to set up an area for refugees protected by Fatah and the UN.

Then if talks are getting somewhere stop dealing with Hamas and offer the people of Palestine the Fatah solution.

I assume you mean Israel sitting down and talking to the Fatah that is nominally in power in the West Bank where Israeli settlers keep stealing land?

Israel allows for Muslims and Arabs to hold political office.

The multiple parties they belong too represent their views.

This did not happen in South Africa under apartheid era conditions. The black population had next to no political representation.

Ok so you found one thing slightly different, among a long list of similarities.

Bravo.

This sounds like a really positive objective to me. How would you work towards this as a Gazan with little to no resources?

I'd start by sharing with the world on social media pics and video of the harm caused by Israeli war crimes.

There's no evidence Hamas represents the interests of Palestinians.

Not when theres millions of people that aren’t allowed to vote.

Guess which people they are.

Children?

Oh I know, it's apartheid because Palestinians don't get to vote in Israeli elections.

Double apartheid because Palestinians don't get to vote in Palestinian elections because they don't have those anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back