Society/Culture Shooting attack at Texas church

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you get posters that don't add much.

Would rather hear this blokes honest account of something than agenda driven crap/whining.
To be fair, a silent poster adds more than these conspiracy simpletons, who prove the adage that some people are so dumb they think they're smart, but yes I am being honest and have no agenda, so I guess it's something

Stop ducking an weaving. You started with headshots, now it's "neckshots".

How many were shot in the neck? Why is that (a) more or less difficult than a headshot, and (b) how is that in any way indicative of "expert marksmanship"?

Read the account.

It's really really clear that the overwhelming majority of shots were point blank at defenceless, unprepared people, who were either completely unaware of what what happening, or defenceless and cowering in fear.

Your position that "something is fishy" because "Bryant would have needed expert marksmanship" is fantasy. Nothing more.

You've been hoodwinked.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No, I said neck shots (refer post#411).

Last edited:
I believe Sandy Hook was mostly actors. I am probably about 75% confident that there were no fatalities (or very few).
There are just way too many dodgy photos, videos and fake acting involved in this.
I think they went and used old photos of real children and then claimed they were current day younger siblings killed in the massacre (hence the Parker mother having to admit that she photoshopped their family photo containing all their suposed children).
The money (hush money) they poured in to Sandy Hook after the event was insane, from memory over 200million.
To me, there appeared to be no real solid evidence that really makes me believe a dinkum massacre occurred there.

I think this is a deep state orchestrated event.
When I say deep state, for me that just means people and elements from within the US government agencies that are required to be involved.
As to who decides and sets the agenda and instructs the deep state to create something like this, I think it probably goes way up to a few very powerful players. The likes of Obama may be involved but I think he would most likely just be a soldier with departmentalised responsibilities (eg. speeches promoting gun reform).

This was one event where very early on in the coverage of it, I felt it was Fake, before I went looking for any Conspiracy Theories relating to it.

The most polite response I have to the bold is

Go and get ****ed.

You disgraceful piece of s**t. People lost their children and you sit there and pretend their children did not exist.

* off.

Remember when conspiracy theories used to be the domain of the looney left wing fringes? The government is trying to keep the man down and so on and so forth. As a teenager and young adult the conservative line of thinking was pretty much exactly what they government told them.

Now it really seems to be the go to play for hard line conservatives - no doubt due to the Democrat party having recently been in power for 8 years and the rise of Alex Jones.

Or maybe it's the same bunch of guys who just paddle against whatever US government happens to be in power. In reality the lunatic fringes of the major political lines of thinking are not as far from each other as they would like to think.

No, I said neck shots (refer post#411).

You know all of the qualifying questions I asked over the past few posts?

Answer them for us.

Instead of ignoring the entire point of the post, do what you claim led you do believing this conspiracy... dig and search for the truth.

How many were shot in the neck?

Why is that indicative of expert marksmanship?

How many people survived the attack in the cafe?

How close was Bryant to his victims?

Answer these questions for me.

Have some integrity here....

Oh the belly laughs you deluded leftist Libtards give me.

The poll data shown on mainstream media was wrong/inacurrate/fake news. Call it what you want, but no amount of crying "he lost the popular vote" can account for the huge difference in what they were reporting and what actually happened.

I knew he was doing better than what was being reported because I was analysing the poll data.
It was being heavily skewed towards Clinton and Democratic voters.

But you keep believing what you want to believe.
We've been over this before. The majority of polling data was accurate, the result was based on a different type of system being used compared to say the French Presidential election. Denying this is just being plain stupid and ignorant.

I believe Sandy Hook was mostly actors. I am probably about 75% confident that there were no fatalities (or very few).
There are just way too many dodgy photos, videos and fake acting involved in this.
I think they went and used old photos of real children and then claimed they were current day younger siblings killed in the massacre (hence the Parker mother having to admit that she photoshopped their family photo containing all their suposed children).
The money (hush money) they poured in to Sandy Hook after the event was insane, from memory over 200million.
To me, there appeared to be no real solid evidence that really makes me believe a dinkum massacre occurred there.

I think this is a deep state orchestrated event.
When I say deep state, for me that just means people and elements from within the US government agencies that are required to be involved.
As to who decides and sets the agenda and instructs the deep state to create something like this, I think it probably goes way up to a few very powerful players. The likes of Obama may be involved but I think he would most likely just be a soldier with departmentalised responsibilities (eg. speeches promoting gun reform).

This was one event where very early on in the coverage of it, I felt it was Fake, before I went looking for any Conspiracy Theories relating to it.
If Sandy Hook was faked then why did nothing come of it? It's been five years, the deep state have done nothing since, so whatever cachet they hoped to gain from it has disappeared into the ether.

This is the big problem with conspiracy theorists, the conspiracy they claim is true never comes to fruition.

I remember the classic Joe Vialls conspiracy that the Indian Ocean tsunami was done by the CIA planting micro nukes. Well sure OK, but why did they do it? And more to the point, why haven't they done it thousands of times since? What is the point go these rolling conspiracies if they deliver nothing to the powers that be?

We've been over this before. The majority of polling data was accurate, the result was based on a different type of system being used compared to say the French Presidential election. Denying this is just being plain stupid and ignorant.

More hilarity. "The majority of polling data was accurate" ... yet ended up being wrong ... and nowhere near their stated margins of error.
Even when you are obviously wrong and proven to be wrong by history, you still want to claim to be right.
Funny stuff.

More hilarity. "The majority of polling data was accurate" ... yet ended up being wrong ... and nowhere near their stated margins of error.
Even when you are obviously wrong and proven to be wrong by history, you still want to claim to be right.
Funny stuff.
In just 3 states. Out of 50. And predicted the outcome of the popular vote.

You literally know nothing and it's proven throughout this thread. Someone who pretends to know all because he read Wikipedia.

You know all of the qualifying questions I asked over the past few posts?

Answer them for us.

Instead of ignoring the entire point of the post, do what you claim led you do believing this conspiracy... dig and search for the truth.

How many were shot in the neck?

Why is that indicative of expert marksmanship?

How many people survived the attack in the cafe?

How close was Bryant to his victims?

Answer these questions for me.

Have some integrity here....

I've had a quick chance to review some of the data I researched some years back on the Port Arthur massacre.
In the first 15 seconds, 17 shots fired, 12 people were killed and 5 injured. 6 neck shots, 10 head shots and 1 shot to the back.
So I was wrong to state from memory that the majority were neck shots. The first shot fired was to the neck.
At the time, my research indicated that some trained sharp shooters prefer neck shots when shooting close range to reduce their risk of shrapnel injury.

During police interviews with Martin Bryant, he stated that he writes right hand, but shoots left hand.
He had the AR10 and AR15 for about 7 months prior to the massacre. During which time he fired about 20-30 rounds from each during target practice. He also stated he never fired/practiced from the hip. Prior to owning the AR10 and AR15 his only experience with firearms was an air rifle. Both his parents disapproved of firearms.
The Port Arthur shooter was witnessed to be shooting from the right hip.
Collyer who was wounded in the neck stated the shooter appeared to have acne or pitted complexion.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In just 3 states. Out of 50. And predicted the outcome of the popular vote.

You literally know nothing and it's proven throughout this thread. Someone who pretends to know all because he read Wikipedia.

Give it a break.
The polls were too far skewed towards Clinton. You've got to be living in denial to think otherwise.
Go scream at the sky with those lunatic leftist libtards.

& if you think I rely on Wikipedia, then ... whatever ... (I refer to post #439) "My main point is that I am happy to question the mainstream media, but to do that, I often need to dig deep to get under the filtered censored information. The likes of wiki/snopes/factcheck very often simply tow the line of the mainstream media."

Give it a break.
The polls were too far skewed towards Clinton. You've got to be living in denial to think otherwise.
Go scream at the sky with those lunatic leftist libtards.

& if you think I rely on Wikipedia, then ... whatever ... (I refer to post #439) "My main point is that I am happy to question the mainstream media, but to do that, I often need to dig deep to get under the filtered censored information. The likes of wiki/snopes/factcheck very often simply tow the line of the mainstream media."
For starters, I'm not "left" and never have been.

Secondly, the data is opposite to what you have said. So argue til you're blue in the face, but you're wrong and it's hilarious that you're so vehemently defending it. Like with the whole Sandy Hook and Port Arthur stuff, you have some issues to deal with.

Hope you didn't place any bets based on those "mostly accurate" polls.

Quality posting.
Are you happy with Trump's performance thus far, and do you think "thoughts and prayers" are enough whenever innocent people are killed due to gun violence?
I'd give him a 7 or 8 out of 10.
I was hoping that Trump could do more to "Drain the Swamp" but I have some respect for the challenges he faces.
Since the 2016 Election, the US Stock market has added over 5 trillion in value (about 25% increase).
The US unemployment rates are at 16year lows.
And this is while he still has to contend with the anti-Trump bias of the establishment and mainstream media.

The facts are, according to the polls, if there was a repeat of the Election today between Clinton and Trump, he would still win and by more.
So anybody knocking Trump maybe should take a step back and look at what the alternative was.

I'm sure this latest Texas church massacre could have been avoided.
Some may think gun reform is the answer ... I don't.
Early in my posts I mentioned how I find it strange how so many of these nutters have ties to the US Defence.
In this case, the US Defence did not even submit the proper records to ensure that the existing gun laws could stop this nutter.
What good will further gun reforms and laws make when the existing ones aren't being properly enforced?
Meanwhile an NRA good guy with a gun stopped the nutter from doing more harm than already done.

For starters, I'm not "left" and never have been.

Secondly, the data is opposite to what you have said. So argue til you're blue in the face, but you're wrong and it's hilarious that you're so vehemently defending it. Like with the whole Sandy Hook and Port Arthur stuff, you have some issues to deal with.
I don't have to argue anything regarding the polls.
History shows I'm right.
History and your posts show you are living in denial.
Face the facts ... be careful that your head doesn't explode ... and you reckon I've got issues. Oh the laughs I'm having.

& I never said you were left, but I'm sure plenty of those scream at the sky lunatics living in denial share your beliefs regarding the polls.

I've had a quick chance to review some of the data I researched some years back on the Port Arthur massacre.
In the first 15 seconds, 17 shots fired, 12 people were killed and 5 injured. 6 neck shots, 10 head shots and 1 shot to the back.
So I was wrong to state from memory that the majority were neck shots. The first shot fired was to the neck.
At the time, my research indicated that some trained sharp shooters prefer neck shots when shooting close range to reduce their risk of shrapnel injury.

During police interviews with Martin Bryant, he stated that he writes right hand, but shoots left hand.
He had the AR10 and AR15 for about 7 months prior to the massacre. During which time he fired about 20-30 rounds from each during target practice. He also stated he never fired/practiced from the hip. Prior to owning the AR10 and AR15 his only experience with firearms was an air rifle. Both his parents disapproved of firearms.
The Port Arthur shooter was witnessed to be shooting from the right hip.
Collyer who was wounded in the neck stated the shooter appeared to have acne or pitted complexion.
Ok so after all of this we now both agree (please point out if you dont agree with something below):
* The vast majority of the head/neck shots and high kill rates took place in the Broad Arrow Cafe
* The victims were closely situated together, in a vulnerable, defenceless position (sitting down in a cafe).
* Bryant was either at point blank range when he fired, or extremely close to his victims.
* While some shots were from the hip, this was primarily due to the fact that his victims were sitting in a cafe, and thus in order to shoot them in the head, the gun would have needed to be lowered to hip level given Bryant was standing.
* Once he left the cafe, the kill rate/shots fired dropped dramatically.

GIVEN ALL THIS - do you now concede that he did not need to be an "expert marksman" to pull off this carnage?

I hope your favourtie pacifier is ready for your sleepy bye byes you delicate little flower you.

You’re just another gullible sheep that is too easily convinced by YouTube videos and dopey websites. It’s easy to start vomiting up s**t about deep states and actors after watching a video.

Nothing about anything you say makes any logical sense.

Early in my posts I mentioned how I find it strange how so many of these nutters have ties to the US Defence.

Why is that strange? They are trained how to use these ******* things. They are trained how to kill. The killing and dying they engage in makes them easily disposed to mental illness. There are a lot of them, and with free access to guns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back