Help iPhone issue - Thread pages as phone numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just gut feeling, but I think it's a Chrome issue. Because before the most recent Chrome update on app store, this wasnt a problem. Just only started happening recently...days ago....and there was a chrome update in that time frame.

When i use safari or other browser on iphone, visiting bigfooty, it doesnt try to dial a number but recognizes it as a URL.

So..how do we fix this annoying s**t?

Really pissing me off..

FFS wtf is going on ffs

IMG_1411.PNG

Help....helllllllpppp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely not?
As I stated before, I'm almost entirely sure it's a Google Chrome issue. Before the last update happened, it was working fine, then the latest update caused that to happen. It coincided with the Chrome update. Google tend to release updates for all their products about once a week or fortnight. It's due soon.

Great..in the meantime no BF.

What am I to do with my life?

Chief

On mobile site, using chrome, when clicking a page number for a thread, a pop up appears asking you whether you want to call that number or not. The number being the thread number. Instead of opening the URL it tries to dial it as a number.

Help
Just tried it out on Chrome, iOs.

Works fine.

I will check how up to date Chrome is, update it and try again.

Great..in the meantime no BF.

What am I to do with my life?
GG.exe

Works on my iPhone, latest Chrome.

I will find an Android phone and see if that has problems.

jim boy are you iOs or Android these days?

Just tried it out on Chrome, iOs.

Works fine.

I will check how up to date Chrome is, update it and try again.
See how in Hird's screen cap there's the page number 67, and how it has extra width on either side? That's also starting to happen now. Not sure if this error happens when those page numbers look like that or when it's normal looking pages numbers

See how in Hird's screen cap there's the page number 67, and how it has extra width on either side? That's also starting to happen now. Not sure if this error happens when those page numbers look like that or when it's normal looking pages numbers
Looks like a CSS issue to me. It hasn't happened on my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back