Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Vikings/Vikings
Patriots/Patriots
Jets
Chiefs
Seahawks 1-13

$22.30

The BF punting board bans people posting about their winners after the fact without showing a winning ticket. (At least it did when I was active on the punting board.)

I'd really like to see a similar rule across all boards, cos theirs nothing more annoying than someone proclaiming to be a genius after the fact.
I always post images from my account after the fact and if not, will post in advance to the game.

Wish other would follow suit. Takes 2 secs to screen capture and post a thumbnail on here. :thumbsu:

Drew brees @ home expect him to get some yardage, even if it's against seattles defence.
Reports of Russell wilson with a pec muscle problem and might play more of a rushing game.
Maybe get on the Saints ;)

Drew brees @ home expect him to get some yardage, even if it's against seattles defence.
Reports of Russell wilson with a pec muscle problem and might play more of a rushing game.
Maybe get on the Saints ;)
His ankle is f***ed. Highly doubt he'll be rushing all that often.

The BF punting board bans people posting about their winners after the fact without showing a winning ticket. (At least it did when I was active on the punting board.)

I'd really like to see a similar rule across all boards, cos theirs nothing more annoying than someone proclaiming to be a genius after the fact.

Or at least post tips before matches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 305468

Hope Packers find their form on Sunday.

Im not confident in the Packers getting the win. Will be missing our top 2 CB's again and prob also our 3rd best CB.

Pass D is our weak spot on D and thats all the Falcons do. Dont know if lastweek and the extra days helped our O get back in form.

$80 paying $283:

Vikings
Patriots
Lions +10.5
Chargers +14.5
No overtime in Chiefs v Colts

Don't normally put bets on that size, but I can't see which of those would fail. Likely to be 3 of them with my success rate.

Last edited:

Yeah I'd like to see the above posters send a quick snap shot of their so called winning bets?!? Bet they don't ;)

My week got off to a poor start... Over the last couple of weeks taking Bortles in the unders passing market has been easy money! (Or rather, I got enough back in the last 2 weeks to cover my failed multis.)

Having watched the first 3 quarters of today, I thought I was laughing again - I was horrified when I saw his box stats. The fact that Bortles had a 300 yard day is proof that for all the knowledge you have and research you do, at the end of the day punting is still a mugs game. This prick played like a complete busted arse today, to have watched it I was blown away that he covered the over/under :mad:

I have no confidence in these bets - but when I was doing the tipping for this week I had major upset alerts going off in my head. Weighing up the probabilities I think there is money to be made this week... assuming of course you find the right upsets!

The 3 leg multi - all straight out - are Saints -> Chiefs -> Browns. If all 3 get up it'll be a nice earner. (The multi odds were just under $10.)

I also took the 3 doubles combinations - if the Chiefs and one of the other 2 wins I'll still be a little bit up, if Saints & Browns win I'll be well in front.

Depending on how Derby Day goes, hopefully I'll be back with some more bets on Sunday night. Again, I think the likelihood of upsets equates to good punting opportunities once I've scoured the markets.

Having a dip at a speculator again.

Mike Evans over 89 yards
Patriots H2H
Spencer Ware anytime TD
Christine Michael anytime TD
Jeremy Hill anytime TD
Terrelle Pryor over 58 yards

@$36.72

Also have one in play at the moment.

App State H2H :thumbsu:
Delanie Walker over 51 yards :thumbsu:
USC H2H :thumbsu:
Southern Miss H2H
Patriots H2H
Over 48 points in the Seahawks vs Saints game

@$9.24

Having a dip at a speculator again.

Mike Evans over 89 yards
Patriots H2H
Spencer Ware anytime TD
Christine Michael anytime TD
Jeremy Hill anytime TD
Terrelle Pryor over 58 yards

@$36.72

I know you're always playing with fire when you load up so many of these kind of bets - but you have to really like the look of that don't you? I certainly couldn't tell you where I expect that to fail. I might even pinch a few of those when I get around to looking.

(I said I'd be back with a couple more bets today if I did ok on the ponies yesterday... yeah, I'll be making a couple more bets today :cool: )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back