Remove this Banner Ad

What a prick,I see this turd was yelling abuse at a ch9 news team on a live cross in Windsor this morning,you can see him behind the reporter before snake tailing off.

Really any video of it?

Cops had been following this knob from the night before and still couldn't stop him from killing

Morons
I know you can't tell what someone's going to do,but after following him into the city he needed to be stopped while doing donuts for 5 mins outside flinders st station,just to many people around the city to risk it.

Cops had been following this knob from the night before and still couldn't stop him from killing

Morons
Whoooo that's way out of line.

The police opposed his bail the week before but the bail justice released him.

Nothing more they could have done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that right? I'm pretty annoyed with whoever released him. I was in the Bourke st mall and he drove straight at me. I dived out of the way but the man right next to me was dead and I saw some other people hit and sent flying and I suspect they maybe dead too. They didn't look in good shape anyhow. Now I've got some type of shock thing happening and I haven't gone to sleep at all. I've now read virtually all of Bigfooty waiting for morning so I can find a doctor somewhere.

Is that right? I'm pretty annoyed with whoever released him. I was in the Bourke st mall and he drove straight at me. I dived out of the way but the man right next to me was dead and I saw some other people hit and sent flying and I suspect they maybe dead too. They didn't look in good shape anyhow. Now I've got some type of shock thing happening and I haven't gone to sleep at all. I've now read virtually all of Bigfooty waiting for morning so I can find a doctor somewhere.
My god you poor thing.

Despite how addictive it is diazepam can be very effective.

I really hope things improve.

My god you poor thing.

Despite how addictive it is diazepam can be very effective.

I really hope things improve.
Cheers :thumbsu: I'm sure I'll be right in time. It was just a shocking thing to happen though. There were a fair number of kids I saw there though - they must be really freaked out.

Might be worth trying the Victims of Crime Helpline - 1800 819 817.

They're open on weekends, and can help with referrals for support.

ok

Morons

Police strongly opposed bail and the Bail Justice did not take the circumstances into consideration on the likelihood of the accused offending on bail. The Police aren't to blame here.

No longer a crime for juveniles to breach bail release conditions

Attorney-General Martin Pakula defended the new teen bail laws on 3AW this morning, saying the change will reduce the “undesirably” high number of young people in remand. Last week, Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton revealed some youths arrested over violent, gang-related aggravated burglaries had been released on up to four sets of bail. One police source said: “After imprisonment they are returning (to crime) with greater skills. Within a week they are going rampant.’’

“Recent allegations of members of Apex breaching their bail is a sign of things to come.

“It’s only going to get worse. We want a justice system that’s strong and has the right messages.

“Legalising the breaching of bail for people under 18 is the worst thing you could do, particularly at this time.

“This has a direct impact on community safety, absolutely.

“It’s something (Premier) Daniel Andrews, if he took a moment to just think it through, would have to realise how damaging and dangerous it will be for community safety.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...s/news-story/1e515a43e1b32682115308033d4da332

Well done Pakula, make it more easier for the next generation of career criminals to get an easy ride
Jails should be eliminated and house arrest brought in.. Jail is NOT REHABILITATION ..its punishment and being treated as a second class citizen to make the criminal hate prison so much that they don't commit crime cos they don't wanna go back inside.. A bullshit system that proves time again AS it FAILS EVERYBODY.

Jails should be eliminated and house arrest brought in.. Jail is NOT REHABILITATION ..its punishment and being treated as a second class citizen to make the criminal hate prison so much that they don't commit crime cos they don't wanna go back inside.. A bullshit system that proves time again AS it FAILS EVERYBODY. And harsh jail sentence s are only given to those who make an earn without giving government a cut... They don't give two flying *s what u do to another person.. Jail systems don't provide appropriate counselling facilities or work with any prisoner to overcome the issues which led to the crime in the first place.

Jails are there to keep the convicted serious offenders, murderers and rapists off of the streets, whether you agree or not society deems them an unacceptable risk otherwise

Unfortunately its taken this for state politicians to actually do some work that doesn't entail their lobbiest mates making more money.

Multiple bail releases. Committing crimes on bail. WTF!!! I do believe they will now allow police hold perps on remand until a magistrate can attend.

Police strongly opposed bail and the Bail Justice did not take the circumstances into consideration on the likelihood of the accused offending on bail. The Police aren't to blame here.

Essentially this crime is a result of your home detention proposal. He was released on bail multiple times and this is the outcome.
Prison is the better of the two options. As Mike said, prisons are to protect the public and keep the public safe.
Some addicts cut their neuron blocker sticks out so a GPS tracker inst going to stop them, and the result is, yep, back in jail.

Jails should be eliminated and house arrest brought in.. Jail is NOT REHABILITATION ..its punishment and being treated as a second class citizen to make the criminal hate prison so much that they don't commit crime cos they don't wanna go back inside.. A bullshit system that proves time again AS it FAILS EVERYBODY.

This is what we should be doing.
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12

But by the same token, you don't allow people to run around damaging others.
Eliminating the jail won't help. Its the last step to take, the ultimate goal, not the first step.
If you are a criminal you are NOT a first class citizen, or what do you mean by second class?

Someone rapes a 12 year old. They enjoy it.
Do you suggest you should speak nicely to them to stop them doing it again?
Do you not think there should be some sort of deterrent?
But maybe they really really enjoyed it. So is a wishy wasy deterrent going to cut it?

Why is littering in Singapore virtually non-existent. No its not because all of the citizens feel responsible for their environment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back