Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moi aussi.
lolled, that is :)... How long Gaso in wherever he is ? Home to Woof soon ?

As my laundry man just said in perfect Aussie..'Howz it goin mate' and then back to broken English '...how....long....you....here for sir ...you want to buy...suits..?

Friday night.

So the salesman all here spot the Aussie and 'Howz it goin' so those before me have taught them well.

Bit windy here today...going to a big stage show called 'Fantasea' this arvo.

Google it b4 you all jump to conclusions...elephants...etcetc

As my laundry man just said in perfect Aussie..'Howz it goin mate' and then back to broken English '...how....long....you....here for sir ...you want to buy...suits..?

Friday night.

So the salesman all here spot the Aussie and 'Howz it goin' so those before me have taught them well.

Bit windy here today...going to a big stage show called 'Fantasea' this arvo.

Google it b4 you all jump to conclusions...elephants...etcetc
Been to fantasea - very entertaining. A dozen or so elephants on stage in the show. Also got to hold and feed a baby tiger (very quickly). Buffet dinner was quite good too. Enjoy.

Is it fist bumping or pumping?
A pump to me is punching the air.

Or giving it an uppercut...

images

Get nailed by a cop with radar gun in car on footpath, 100m past new sign for 50kph, doing 55kph, he wasn't amused when i asked him why he wasn't at Flinders St, getting after well dressed beggars, hitting bongs and using the footpath as a urinal, but hey, revenue raising is so crucial :(

Get nailed by a cop with radar gun in car on footpath, 100m past new sign for 50kph, doing 55kph, he wasn't amused when i asked him why he wasn't at Flinders St, getting after well dressed beggars, hitting bongs and using the footpath as a urinal, but hey, revenue raising is so crucial :(

He must have been having a bad day Mutts. Normally if you offer such constructive advice they take it on board and let you off.

If it's your first offence or one in a long time write a letter seeking forgiveness to Traffic Infringement Depth. Heard some success stories over Christmas.

They used to have hidden cameras on tripods here. (The courts later ruled that speed cameras had to be visible).

and yet they say they aren't revenue raising ...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buffet breakfast.

Just saw a lady with 4 mini pork sausages add one croissant to her plate and start to eat them altogether.

Gaso not hungry now.
I love watching what people eat at buffets in holiday resorts. You see some amazing combinations.

Just a tad grumpy. Twitter question for the clever people :) I can't see any videos that are posted/come onto my feed. Perhaps one half second is there, then goes blank . I have had a look in my settings etc and can't see anything to fix Firestarter .. you have mentioned Twitter at times. Any thoughts?

Just a tad grumpy. Twitter question for the clever people :) I can't see any videos that are posted/come onto my feed. Perhaps one half second is there, then goes blank . I have had a look in my settings etc and can't see anything to fix Firestarter .. you have mentioned Twitter at times. Any thoughts?
Might have to try and load in a separate window.

Sounds like you might need to update your browser.

I love watching what people eat at buffets in holiday resorts. You see some amazing combinations.

LoL. Used to work with a bloke who was a massive eater. Went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet a few times - he got great value for money. Next time we went in, waiters come running over; no no no you have to pay double you eat too much!

Height of grumpiness now today.

Just spilled some salad dressing on my True North mag while reading it at lunch!:mad:

And no, salad dressing is not a euphemism for baby batter.

And yes baby batter is a euphemism for semen. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back