Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another strange coincidence...

lgd.png

Let me guess, killary?

You really need to get a stronger grasp on what makes a source credible.
Don't they teach this in schools anymore?

Too busy teaching how to make an awesome meme

When they can provide something concrete I'll listen.
In the meantime, it seems that whenever something big happens or is about to happen to the Dems, out come the Russia articles and opinion pieces.

So you'll happily ignore anything about Russia because it is not concrete while pushing this Rich conspiracy?

lgd.png
March 22nd, Nunes shows himself to be a complete lacky for Trump, draws condemnation from his own party and acts so egregiously that he has to recuse himself from anything to with the investigation.

April 3rd, Susan Rice accused by clown above (Nunes) of doing her job. Upset that agencies might like to know the name of those in discussions with foreign powers....

May 22nd, massive frauds and conspiracy theorists Kim Dotcom and Sean Hannity, exploiting the grief of the Rich family for ratings/distraction/avoid extradition purposes, spread lies. ******* conpsiracy theorist on Reddit? exploits tragedy of terrorist attacks on March 22nd, April 3rd and May 22nd for ???? purpose?

did that a few pages back.

Like I said originally, if you don't trust snopes there are plenty of other sources out there saying the same thing - that the Clinton bodycount conspiracy theory is the exclusive purview of the tinfoil hat brigade. I suppose big bad George must have gotten to all of them..

maxresdefault.jpg

PS. am I doing the shitty meme thing right? Apologies, its my first try

Never heard of George Soros?

See above

Like I said originally, if you don't trust snopes there are plenty of other sources out there saying the same thing - that the Clinton bodycount conspiracy theory is the exclusive purview of the tinfoil hat brigade. I suppose big bad George must have gotten to all of them..

maxresdefault.jpg

PS. am I doing the shitty meme thing right? Apologies, its my first try

See above
No i dont

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When they can provide something concrete I'll listen.
In the meantime, it seems that whenever something big happens or is about to happen to the Dems, out come the Russia articles and opinion pieces.
You are fricken kidding? Those things all happened. Meanwhile you believe in beings with mystical powers controlling the state from the inside without any concrete evidence.

lgd.png
Its interesting for sure but the reality is it has no basis in fact. There is a meme on the General Board linking a soccer player scoring to people dying. Once again fun but some people take this stuff too seriously and next minute cannot has a thread on the conspiracy board about it.

If you're going to post 4chan and take it as gospel you're gonna have a bad time.
The same 4chan that claimed to have a video of Clinton being racist towards a black woman, I believe.

The terrorist attack in London yesterday and Bowling Green terrorist attack, never forget...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back