Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump on achieving Middle East peace: “It is something that I think is frankly, maybe, not as difficult as people have thought over the years.”

This from a moron that didn't know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah.
Or which countries form the Middle East.

New president fails to solve 2000 year old conflict in one month. Fail!!

FK swimming in quicksand for his support of Cheating Golfing Donny today.

Very amusing.
What makes you say this? Gough expressed his confusion over an issue, and I addressed it from my perspective to help him and others understand my point of view.
Just in case anyone has forgotten, an overview of your typical Trump supporter.

Dozens of hours of footage by NYT, and they find 2 racial slurs. Meanwhile the anti-Trump crowd are throwing piss at women, pepper spray at disabled people in wheel chairs, and driving nails into police horses. Nice.

In your own way you at least put forward a view as to why you support so kudos.

Just on your idea of Trump handing control back to the States ( not that I've seen anything) and wanting it to be replicated here, doesn't that go against the idea of bloat control? For a country with a similar population to California I think we have too many levels of Government. In todays insta-communication based society the idea of State Governments is becoming more and more ancient.

I would support a 2 tier system , encouraging less bloat and more direct Government by the Senators who would represent their States ( as they used to ) with Council/Shire/County level local government
I agree with most of what you say, we have an over complicated system for such a small population, but I like local governments having more power rather than some out of touch campaigner in Canberra deciding everything.

Many of Trump's more controversial decisions have been about handing power to the states. Trans people and bathrooms? Let the states decide. Approach to climate change? Let the states decide.

This gives more power to the individual regarding controversial decisions, as they can petition their local rep and make an actual difference, rather than someone in Washington making a captain's call.

I see Bernie and his Wife are under investigation for bank fraud.

The reason for the small liberal school's terminal financial trouble is that to fund the property purchase from the Catholic diocese, Sanders took out $10 million in loans. As HeatStreet reported last year, the college almost immediately fell short on its financial obligations as fundraising pledges and commitments Ms. Sanders cited in the loan agreements never materialized. Less than a year after leading Burlington College into massive debt, Ms. Sanders resigned, taking with her a $200,000 severance package. By 2014, because of its shaky finances and running deficits, Burlington College found itself placed on probation for two years by the regional accreditation agency.

Jane Sanders was president of the college from 2004 to 2011. Her husband, Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a former mayor of Burlington, served in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1991 to 2007 and since then has represented Vermont in the U.S. Senate.

Jane Sanders stepped down in 2011 amid a dispute with the college’s board. After her husband launched his presidential campaign, news stories emerged that scrutinized her role in a loan application for the lakefront real-estate purchase. Jane Sanders has dismissed those stories as politically motivated and said the issue was not a factor in her departure from the college.

New president fails to solve 2000 year old conflict in one month. Fail!!

What makes you say this? Gough expressed his confusion over an issue, and I addressed it from my perspective to help him and others understand my point of view.

Dozens of hours of footage by NYT, and they find 2 racial slurs. Meanwhile the anti-Trump crowd are throwing piss at women, pepper spray at disabled people in wheel chairs, and driving nails into police horses. Nice.
That one was just convienent, there are hours more but can't be bothered posting and don't think the mods would be happy. Lots more examples of sheep following Trump's lead.
As to the rest of your tit for tat, you are getting desperate now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The allegations were made by a Trump campaign official, is all that really needs to said here.

Fake news is what the great man himself would call it.

You could be right , although the complaint was lodged before Trump won the nomination.

Brady Toensing of Burlington, the man responsible for the claims filed to the U.S. attorney for Vermont, was a chairman for the Trump campaign in his state.

"I filed a request for an investigation in January 2016 and an investigation appears to have been started right away," he said in an email to CBS News. "It was started under President Obama, his Attorney General, and his U.S. Attorney, all of whom are Democrats."

"My only hope is for a fair, impartial, and thorough investigation," Toensing added.

Obama and Co might have started it to protect Hillary against Sanders.

Feel for the students .

You are so blinded by your bias. Campbell Newman wasn't anything like Trump. Campbell's biggest problem was that he was an AJ and in a lot of these instances they don't know how to communicate with the common person. He spoke to them like he was their leader when he should have come across as serving their best interests. Most of his plans were fine. He didn't know how to sell them.

He's a literal *, IQ of 80 airheaded military washup. He single handedly took his peon zionist conservative agenda towards the public sector like the mindless oaf he is and destroyed the local economy. All the idiots who voted for him have crippled their house values enormously. I laugh at them.

I don't get people like Newman. Gets into politics to attack the public with a thirst to turn everything publicly owned over to his IPA zionist masters and enslave the majority of Australian families into to lives of debt. Would've been hung for treason in 17 of the last 20 centuries.

MFW winning

ConfusedLameArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

uh oh...

a00fxufqst5z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back