Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll miss Spicer.

Mostly i'll miss him lying on his back like a stranded Turtle flapping his arms wildly.
Epic effort to last 6 months considering he looked like he was ready to quit after the 1st presser.

It's the political version of Zac Dawson getting to 200 games

More rats jumping off a sinking ship.

How can you drain the swamp when Trump and his team are the swamp?

No.
They just pretended to be
30+ years ago I use hang out with the young lefties,with their trendy "Che" shirts and Lenin badges
They didn't give a s**t about the working class
And 20 yrs ago (when I was at uni) wannabe politicians of both types would sign up with "left" Uni groups as they had a power monopoly. Or get into the pants of the opposite sex.

And 20 yrs ago (when I was at uni) wannabe politicians of both types would sign up with "left" Uni groups as they had a power monopoly. Or get into the pants of the opposite sex.
And people like Simon Birmingham, and Joe Hockey kicked up at even the thought of having to pay for their degrees.

So now in hindsight, CGD wouldn't have picked Sessions as AG.

Time to pack your bags, Jeffrey.
The dumbest thing about him bagging Sessions recusement is that he picked him as AG before the investigation turned directly towards Trump himself and when it did Sessions had to back off to avoid conflict of interest.
So for Trump to say he wasn't pre warned is ridiculous because Sessions didn't know the investigation was going to take that turn when he accepted the appointment.

The dumbest thing about him bagging Sessions recusement is that he picked him as AG before the investigation turned directly towards Trump himself and when it did Sessions had to back off to avoid conflict of interest.
So for Trump to say he wasn't pre warned is ridiculous because Sessions didn't know the investigation was going to take that turn when he accepted the appointment.
Imagine that, a seasoned politician is able to outflank Trump. Who'd have thunk it?

Does that mean watergate was fake news?

Its source was unnamed for decades, and in your world that means it never happened

An unnamed sources doesnt make a story fake news. It just means it has less weight than if the source were named

Of course unnamed sources doesn't automatically = fake news, but it it means you consider the track record & motivations of who's reporting it & take it with a hefty grain of salt.

The Watergate comparison is ridiculous because its *sole* evidence wasn't heresay from "unnamed sources" unlike these kinds of articles.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course unnamed sources doesn't automatically = fake news, but it it means you consider the track record & motivations of who's reporting it & take it with a hefty grain of salt.

The Watergate comparison is ridiculous because its *sole* evidence wasn't heresay from "unnamed sources" unlike these kinds of articles.

Your first sentence is my point - FK banging on unnamed sources = fake news is a crock

you weight up the details the unnamed source is giving with everything else the jouro is presenting and make an educated and informed opinion

-everyone here faps over caro, and she loves her "sources"

the only issue here is its news FK doesnt like, so its "fake news" because of that, unnamed sources is just the fig leaf

I think it is evident that with such 'faulty memories', players like Kushner (seems he updated his form again this week) and Sessions, etc shouldn't hold any office in the White House. Then of course there is Mr Transparent him self (Don Jnr) who didn't disclose that there were at least 8 people in the meeting.
Thank goodness for 'sources'.

Spicer must be feeling relieved since his resignation, no more having to tell lies on behalf of the Liar in Chief Trump.

Sad though in a way, will miss Melissa McCarthy's parodies of Spicer.

Spicer must be feeling relieved since his resignation, no more having to tell lies on behalf of the Liar in Chief Trump.

Sad though in a way, will miss Melissa McCarthy's parodies of Spicer.
I think spicer may write a book and ca$h in.

On an individual level it probably doesn't matter much. But it's groups that affect the world in big ways & make it turn, so yeah I do care, & think that religion matters a whole heap @ the macro level.
Well, they don't make it turn, it would happen without religion and did so comfortably for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back