List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron says he won't ever sign with the crows after next year. Pretty silly thing to say. Pretty sure the club will make him play out the last year of his contract. His manager making threats "he hates to see what would happen next year". Couldnt be much worse than this year.

Serious question.. And an ignorant one.. But does Brett Burton have anything to do with drafting and trading? After his speech about lever I would like to think he does.

Serious question.. And an ignorant one.. But does Brett Burton have anything to do with drafting and trading? After his speech about lever I would like to think he does.
He is the head of footy, so it all falls under his portfolio

Meh. Governance. 6-7 figure decisions being made.

Would have thought that the list management committee would be empowered to authorise contracts to the extent of the salary cap or any other number below that they have been approved to spend. I wouldn't have thought having Chappy there would provide any form of extra governance whatsoever. In what way would you see him providing input?

Cameron says he won't ever sign with the crows after next year. Pretty silly thing to say. Pretty sure the club will make him play out the last year of his contract. Couldnt be much worse than this year.
His manager said that, not Charlie...big difference

Disgracefully Vic-centric, anti-AFC article from Caroline Wilson basically parroting what every Social Media leech has been sucking away at. Probably the most unprofessional article I have ever read from her. After our 3rd best season on record, I am now utterly fed up with this s**t... The AFC (and this board for that matter) needs to stick together and start kicking against the pricks.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ook-nor-is-his-departure-20171009-gyxg1u.html
What a s**t article.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgracefully Vic-centric, anti-AFC article from Caroline Wilson basically parroting what every Social Media leech has been sucking away at. Probably the most unprofessional article I have ever read from her. After our 3rd best season on record, I am now utterly fed up with this s**t... The AFC (and this board for that matter) needs to stick together and start kicking against the pricks.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ook-nor-is-his-departure-20171009-gyxg1u.html
"wouldn't parents of other teenaged draft prospect think twice about sending their sons to Westlakes?" - ummm, do they have a decision?

"More than four years ago Walker placed himself at odds with the AFL Players Association when he told Fairfax Media: "I'm not a big fan of free agency. I think it takes a lot of loyalty out of the game ... The age they are looking at is too young." - oh no, Tex standing up for the club. Disgraceful

I have a lot of time for Caro, but this is lacking a point and just slinging mud at a wall.

Can I go and say the Age is a poor paper because they said that James Hird would definitely not come back and coach Essendon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back