2017 FFA Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Because then you are using the 4 million not 2 million (still lol at sydney being 2 million and western sydney being 2 million). Cant be used in the comparison as its two full sets of supporters infact the majority of them are wsw. So you're counting wsw fans..
Counting home and away fans.

Im not saying Sydney as a city arent piss poor at attending some sport.

But Utd are no better, hell only Victory can stand tall there (that hurts to say).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No idea.

They dont advise us on how its decided.

Just pointing out the outrage that has come for this years final is a bit double standards considering year 1.

Yet you continually assert that Perth were shafted but never explain why.
Was it that they qualified first?
Was it that they played more A-League teams to get there?
Was it that they had to travel more!
Was it that Adelaide was playing home games around the Cup Final?

There’s so many things you could assert to but don’t seem to have anything to back it up apart from the vibe.

I think the Victory/ Perth Final a few years ago was played on a Saturday night.
Does anyone know why this happened and the decision around it?

Yet you continually assert that Perth were shafted but never explain why.
Was it that they qualified first?
Was it that they played more A-League teams to get there?
Was it that they had to travel more!
Was it that Adelaide was playing home games around the Cup Final?

There’s so many things you could assert to but don’t seem to have anything to back it up apart from the vibe.

I think the Victory/ Perth Final a few years ago was played on a Saturday night.
Does anyone know why this happened and the decision around it?

I only point out that if the decision for Sydney to hold it is dodgy as per a lot of Utd fans on here and social media then surely its the same with Adelaide holding it over Perth in year 1 although i can see how that hurts the narrative of poor Utd(though they were getting screwed against Wonderboys.)

Sydney have played at home 2 times in 3 years. We arent being "helped" in this comp and if they are, then they are doing it wrong.

I only point out that if the decision for Sydney to hold it is dodgy as per a lot of Utd fans on here and social media then surely its the same with Adelaide holding it over Perth in year 1 although i can see how that hurts the narrative of poor Utd(though they were getting screwed against Wonderboys.)

Sydney have played at home 2 times in 3 years. We arent being "helped" in this comp and if they are, then they are doing it wrong.

You still have not answered the question of why it was dodgy? We all know the reasons for this year what were the reasons for Perth? or are you just gonna keep on deflecting?

You still have not answered the question of why it was dodgy? We all know the reasons for this year what were the reasons for Perth? or are you just gonna keep on deflecting?
So its only dodgy because you dodnt get the home game? Strange reasons.

Deflection? Please. Double standards from whinging Utd fans more the like

I really think sydney should’ve hosted last years Cup decider, I bet the reason they didn’t was due to the EFFA’s poster boy Cahill playing for the eventual home side. Pathetic

I really think sydney should’ve hosted last years Cup decider, I bet the reason they didn’t was due to the EFFA’s poster boy Cahill playing for the eventual home side. Pathetic
That's exactly the reason.

They stuffed up as the expected crowd increase didn't really happen.

Counting home and away fans.

Im not saying Sydney as a city arent piss poor at attending some sport.

But Utd are no better, hell only Victory can stand tall there (that hurts to say).

Hahahahahahahahahahaha you are in ******* some sort of pathetic denial convincing yourself here. 10,063 tonight.
Great crowd mate, great crowd now watch much smaller city Adelaide get 13k tomorrow. Your club and its supporters are ******* pathetic.

Firstly he distorts the numbers by including the derbies which have a majority of wsw fans and are not reflective of sydneys non wsw crowd numbers... hint take the wsw games out as they ******* outnumber you and has nothing to do with your support

Secondly he claims the catchment area between sydney and wsw is 2 million a piece. Hahaha.

And now tries to claim their support is equivalent to Adelaide.. even when your club is dominating in the biggest city in australia you cant even get a crowd...

Nice 10,063 crowd tonight.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha you are in ******* some sort of pathetic denial convincing yourself here. 10,063 tonight.
Great crowd mate, great crowd now watch much smaller city Adelaide get 13k tomorrow. Your club and its supporters are ******* pathetic.
So not only are you some sort of excitable 12 year old.

You also cant read.

Well we will enjoy banking another 3 points.

Firstly he distorts the numbers by including the derbies which have a majority of wsw fans and are not reflective of sydneys non wsw crowd numbers... hint take the wsw games out as they ******* outnumber you and has nothing to do with your support

Secondly he claims the catchment area between sydney and wsw is 2 million a piece. Hahaha.

And now tries to claim their support is equivalent to Adelaide.. even when your club is dominating in the biggest city in australia you cant even get a crowd...

Nice 10,063 crowd tonight.

Haha so whiny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it still the case that a non A League side is guaranteed to be in the Semi?

If so, I’ve always thought the A League team who plays the State league side in the semi should be the away team in the final.

Trade off for getting the easier draw through.
Still the case.

And if thats the ruling then fine. But there needs to be some soight of rule in place rather than how Gallop is feeling when he wakes up the next day.

And where would the final have been played if South had won ??

They're all rubbish, but from memory he's a little less so

How so?

Biggest crowd for an FFA Cup Final was 18k last year.
The other 2 were 16k for the 1st one and 15k for the 2nd.

Population of 4 million, membership over 13k, first time to host a Cup Final and lobbied the FFA hard to host it.
If your members don’t turn up and you can’t attract 8k non members/walk ups then I’d think it’s a pretty poor look especially in a 40k + stadium.

How so?

Biggest crowd for an FFA Cup Final was 18k last year.
The other 2 were 16k for the 1st one and 15k for the 2nd.

Here he is again.... Sydney is the biggest supported team in the biggest City in Australia. Stop trying to nullify the embarassment.

Population of 4 million, membership over 13k, first time to host a Cup Final and lobbied the FFA hard to host it.
If your members don’t turn up and you can’t attract 8k non members/walk ups then I’d think it’s a pretty poor look especially in a 40k + stadium.
On a tues night to an event that hasnt gotten 20k ever even in the sporting captial of the world Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back