2017 FFA Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On a tues night to an event that hasnt gotten 20k ever even in the sporting captial of the world Melbourne.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Actually a fair point. Melbourne City and Sydney are probably equivalent in terms of support.

Btw I don't dislike this Sydney FC team. My issue is the Sydney supporting public in general. I mean i don't like Simon and Carney but then again neither do their own families.

Actually a fair point. Melbourne City and Sydney are probably equivalent in terms of support.

Btw I don't dislike this Sydney FC team. My issue is the Sydney supporting public in general. I mean i don't like Simon and Carney but then again neither do their own families.

Mate have never said football support (hell most sport) is poor in Sydney.

Simons a campaigner but he is our campaigner. Carney well he seems to hurt the Wonderboys and Victory allot so thats ok in my book.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You’re a tough woman Mrs Carney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question of the night......

Can Harper remain unbiased

Very small crowd at the game, why oh why wasn’t this game played at Hindmarsh?!?

-Or over 2 legs
-Or on a weekend to create a carnival atmosphere.
-Or with free tickets for kids to make sure the game gets a big crowd.

This competition is great but the rigged and the way they treat the final is peak FFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back