Arbitrage-Middles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nba Celtics vs golden state

Kevin Durant assists
Under 4.5 $2.08
Over 5 $2.05
3% roughly
Crownbet and sportsbet
Terrible. I will offer you those odds if you like, with those lines. You can have $500 on each of them.

Terrible. I will offer you those odds if you like, with those lines. You can have $500 on each of them.
I ****ed up and thought it was

Over 4.5 and
Under 5.5

Complete blank moment and thankfully recognized that and didn’t put it on. Forgot to delete my post on it. Apologies

I’ve been lucky that most of my bets with crown have been losers so I had no trouble smacking this pretty hard. They’ve also been generous with additional deposit bonuses recently because of that.

I’ve been lucky that most of my bets with crown have been losers so I had no trouble smacking this pretty hard. They’ve also been generous with additional deposit bonuses recently because of that.
Ive noticed player bets have lower liquidity.Also when i deposit to make a bet it goes to the traders but if the coin is in my acc at times i can get on.

Nothing more stressful than having half your arb sent to a trader for approval. In an a perfect world you would use an exchange every time but that’s no fun haha.

Nothing more stressful than having half your arb sent to a trader for approval. In an a perfect world you would use an exchange every time but that’s no fun haha.
Yea the worst one ive had is placing a $350 bet having the traders return with a total bet of $10 Ha
they dont even give you an option if you would still like the bet ...

So I heard pinnacle have a 3 times turnover requirement. Is that true?
Dear Client,

Please refer to our Terms and Conditions where we include that fees and charges may apply to customer deposits and withdrawals:
Please note that any deposit made to an account which is not rolled over (risked) three times will incur a 3% processing fee and any applicable withdrawal fee.

Best regards,
Customer Service Department / Pinnacle,
customerservice@pinnacle.com

Dear Client,

Please refer to our Terms and Conditions where we include that fees and charges may apply to customer deposits and withdrawals:
Please note that any deposit made to an account which is not rolled over (risked) three times will incur a 3% processing fee and any applicable withdrawal fee.

Best regards,
Customer Service Department / Pinnacle,
customerservice@pinnacle.com
Yeah I’m nearly there after laying of my ladbrokes deposit bonus anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rob Cross at $41 to win the 2018 PDC World Championship with Tab Touch
Lay price is $20, but you would probably be able to lay for less than that.
Took those prices even though it's 2k tied up til next year to profit $50, but that's still a greater return than if I'd put the money in a savings account or term deposit.

Took those prices even though it's 2k tied up til next year to profit $50, but that's still a greater return than if I'd put the money in a savings account or term deposit.
Yeah. It's actually not tied up for that long. The World Championships start just before Christmas and finish in the first week of January. Technically it should be called the 2017/2018 World Champs.

Yeah. It's actually not tied up for that long. The World Championships start just before Christmas and finish in the first week of January. Technically it should be called the 2017/2018 World Champs.
Yeah had a quick look at how the tournament runs before committing and hoping they pay out early if he's knocked out

John wall over 9.5 assists at 2.20 on bet365 - under 9.5 on topsport at 2.10
Blake griffin over 4.5 assists at 1.88 on topsport - under 4.5 at 2.25 on 365
+ half a dozen or so 1.88 (topsport) and 2.20 (365) props between the 2 which i usually take and put the 1.88 winnings onto at 2.20 for either a $1.05 loss or $32.6 win (with my topsport limits)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back