Arbitrage-Middles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol so crownbet limited me to $50 bets but i tried placing the bet a second time and they let me on for another $50 and i did it a third time. So I'm on for a total of $150 if they don't decide to cancel any of them :)

Lol so crownbet limited me to $50 bets but i tried placing the bet a second time and they let me on for another $50 and i did it a third time. So I'm on for a total of $150 if they don't decide to cancel any of them :)
They just changed there odds just then to 2.30 over and 1.60 under

topsport lets u take overs on 3's made, and unibet usually has a couple of players over/under 3s, willhill has overs but usually pretty s**t odds. 365 used to but doesnt this year unfortunately tho, made a killing on it last year with them... anyone whose not limited, abuse/enjoy it while u can. max i can win on player props on crown is now $15 and a max win of 40 on most of sportsbets props, 3s markets were too easy to make free money on

topsport lets u take overs on 3's made, and unibet usually has a couple of players over/under 3s, willhill has overs but usually pretty s**t odds. 365 used to but doesnt this year unfortunately tho, made a killing on it last year with them... anyone whose not limited, abuse/enjoy it while u can. max i can win on player props on crown is now $15 and a max win of 40 on most of sportsbets props, 3s markets were too easy to make free money on

If only betfair and pinnacle had those markets. We could all retire.

Have you tried nfl player props? If so are they decent arb wise?

If only betfair and pinnacle had those markets. We could all retire.
Betfair occasionally has games with two or four total player points, but there isn't much liquidity in those markets.

Wait until NBA Playoffs. Pinnacle offer player props only during the playoffs, and it is often a gold mine.

Have you tried nfl player props? If so are they decent arb wise?
Yes.

Betfair is also good for NFL player props, but it's only the prime time games that offer props. There is a lot more liquidity available.

I use Topsport, Ubet, Neds and Betfair for NFL player props. Crownbet, TAB and Sportsbet are good too if you aren't limited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ABL

Melbourne v Perth

Over 7.5 runs at $2.05 w Topsport
Under 8.5 runs at $1.95 w Ubet

Are you sure those bets aren't split for the double header?

Topsport has over 7.5 runs at 2.05 for game 1 (Ubet is under 7 runs at 1.85 for game 1)

While Ubet has under 8.5 runs at 1.95 for game 2 (can't see game 2 for Topsport)

Unless the odds changed since you bet.

Are you sure those bets aren't split for the double header?

Topsport has over 7.5 runs at 2.05 for game 1 (Ubet is under 7 runs at 1.85 for game 1)

While Ubet has under 8.5 runs at 1.95 for game 2 (can't see game 2 for Topsport)

Unless the odds changed since you bet.
The odds changed. Tattsbet were quick to correct it. I also got a bit on at over 7 runs for game two.

Bangladesh premier league on again in 10 mins.

For those that get on at the coin toss, 30 minutes before the game, Bluebet and Topbetta have been slow the last two days in adjusting their odds. if you have your browser open with one of those two at the coin toss, the betfair price normally plummets by about 10c immediately

For those that get on at the coin toss, 30 minutes before the game, Bluebet and Topbetta have been slow the last two days in adjusting their odds. if you have your browser open with one of those two at the coin toss, the betfair price normally plummets by about 10c immediately
What return roughly do you usually get on these Bangladesh league arbs?

What return roughly do you usually get on these Bangladesh league arbs?

I've just been experimenting with it a bit over the last couple of days.

Put $100 per match on three matches so far with Bluebet, Topbetta, and today with bookmaker. Made about $10 a game so far.

Just dipping my fingers in before I get to bigger stakes. Just seeing how the market is moving for each game.

With the massive price fluctuations in Twenty20, if you put a really low lay-price in on betfair and elect to keep it, not cancel, there is every chance you can make easy money. Huge fluctuations in that sport.

I've just been experimenting with it a bit over the last couple of days.

Put $100 per match on three matches so far with Bluebet, Topbetta, and today with bookmaker. Made about $10 a game so far.

Just dipping my fingers in before I get to bigger stakes. Just seeing how the market is moving for each game.

With the massive price fluctuations in Twenty20, if you put a really low lay-price in on betfair and elect to keep it, not cancel, there is every chance you can make easy money. Huge fluctuations in that sport.
So is there still a element of risk compared to that of a normal arb, if you don’t me asking how does this specific arb work/what’s the strategy.

Have been watching the last few days too, seems like backing whoever wins the toss and then laying off just before game time is pretty easy money. Plus you can trade the fluctuations as you go if you like.

So is there still a element of risk compared to that of a normal arb, if you don’t me asking how does this specific arb work/what’s the strategy.
The risk is the money goes the opposite way to what you are expecting and you have to lay off for a small loss.

All I did yesterday was place $100 with Bluebet at the coin toss at (I think) $1.73. The betfair lay price went down straight away at the coin toss from like 1.75 to 1.58 or something.

Just make sure you back the team that wins the toss.

I then layed the same team on betfair for 1.58 and made about 9 bucks

The risk is the money goes the opposite way to what you are expecting and you have to lay off for a small loss.

There doesn't seem to be any risk at all (or very minimal), in regards to the coin toss. Seems to be a drop of about 10c all the time in a matter of seconds for the team that wins.

I backed Rajhajah, whoever they are, for 3.25 and layed them for 2.90

Remove this Banner Ad

Back