Things that are considered "rude" but shouldn't be

Remove this Banner Ad

People are funny about things to do with money. Unless it's how much of a discount they got on their car or how much their house is worth.

Weddings cost a fortune and there's a bit of a cost per guest vs present per guest thing going on. I guess if someone has tried to keep costs down and spent $20k entertaining 250 people who gave them $100 they wouldn't want people knowing they'd made a profit. I am guessing really, but I can see people being funny about it.

The stories I've heard about $50 wedding invitations, $20k dresses etc. make me shake my head.

People are funny about things to do with money. Unless it's how much of a discount they got on their car or how much their house is worth.

Weddings cost a fortune and there's a bit of a cost per guest vs present per guest thing going on. I guess if someone has tried to keep costs down and spent $20k entertaining 250 people who gave them $100 they wouldn't want people knowing they'd made a profit. I am guessing really, but I can see people being funny about it.

The stories I've heard about $50 wedding invitations, $20k dresses etc. make me shake my head.
Oh it's an expensive wedding. Her fiance's parents are putting in $30k, her parents gave her $10k, 300 odd at the wedding.

41HW-IwseqL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Old people are generally the worst for this, they move at a snails pace and love to dither around, usually they're retired so they can take all day if they like.
Just like the ones that pick Saturday to do their shopping at their glacial pace. You campaigners have all ******* week to do it ffs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Violently assaulting people who take 9 hours to use an ATM.

Put card in. Key in pin. Select account. Select amount. Select yes or to receipt. Select yes or no if it isn't your bank's ATM and they want to charge you $2. Select yes or no if it insist on asking if you would like to make this your favourite transaction. Remove card. Remove cash. Walk away.

How do people spend 5+ minutes doing this???

Some machines are as slow as hell.

Rule should be 1 transaction per PIN. Not check the balance, xfer between accounts, take a $20, decide it should be $50 than onto actually collecting money.

Some machines are as slow as hell.

Rule should be 1 transaction per PIN. Not check the balance, xfer between accounts, take a $20, decide it should be $50 than onto actually collecting money.

ATMS should be more efficient machines, to be fair. those new commonwealth bank ones seem to be even slower than the old. we've got self-driving buses riding around, meanwhile ATMs are still running Windows 95.

I've packed in for the evening (assuming this thread is still about expressions sounding rude when they're not)

Wearing a hat inside.

Which campaigner started that one. Omfg you are wearing an item of clothing on the top of your head, remove it NOW.

Ffs.

Yep this.

I don't wear hats inside, but during winter you'll never see me without a beanie, stuffed if i'm taking it off :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back