Things that make you go hmmm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Foxx

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Have you got an odd story that happened to you? Something you've experienced on a personal level that made you go did that just happen?!

I'll start.

I have a neighbour that seems a good fella.
Funny thing was when he first moved in across the road he did something really odd.

I looked out the front window after my dog was grumbling. And saw him halfway walking across to my place, he then turned around, got up on his brick letterbox, then took a camera shot down my carport and presumably into my backyard.

The direction he took the photo, my only guess is as I planted a hedge along the back fence, I assume he thought they might have been marijuana plants?? 😅

Last edited:
In my uni days I was living with 3 other people, and the girl I lived with was a complete pain in the arse and I ended up disliking her intensely. She always put ice in her drinks at home, so one night I got drunk and took out the ice tray and pissed in it and put it back in the freezer. I completely forgot about it until about 3 nights later, when I walked into the lounge room and saw her flapping her fat gums drinking a G&T with ice in it. I still smile to this day

In my uni days I was living with 3 other people, and the girl I lived with was a complete pain in the arse and I ended up disliking her intensely. She always put ice in her drinks at home, so one night I got drunk and took out the ice tray and pissed in it and put it back in the freezer. I completely forgot about it until about 3 nights later, when I walked into the lounge room and saw her flapping her fat gums drinking a G&T with ice in it. I still smile to this day

Bit of piss in a gin, would barely taste any different.

Years ago a mate came around, we had a few billies and shot some hoops.

The ball went down the hill, I went and fetched it. There's an impossible shot at my joint, further back from centre court but downhill so a long shot. Every time I went down the hill I'd have a ping and never got it in maybe 15 years of trying. Well today I did it with a witness! We were carrying on like idiots.

5 minutes later ball down the hill again, my mate fetches it and launches the impossible shot, swish again! We got excited but we were more puzzled than anything. And being incredibly ripped it made us question whether it happened ha ha

strong avatar to psychotic post correlation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back