Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLX tore up the Hindmarsh Stadium grass and Adelaide United will never forgive it.

I guess it has some redeeming features...

This, Coach, is very funny.

Remember that time at Dumplings I took your phone to the toilet with me and when you got home there were some 'surprise' photos for you and Mrs Coach?
Those photos were definitely a surprise for me, but MrsCoach said she had many similar ones on her phone...

Those photos were definitely a surprise for me, but MrsCoach said she had many similar ones on her phone...
Mrs Coach is a real team player!

Hello, and welcome to Underground News: I'm philreich, and you're not, so there!!!! Later on, we will be speaking with BEEG, who says that, of all the things he's lost, the one he misses most is his mind. We will also be considering Matty411's new book, "My boring life." He's now working on a sequel, entitled, "Dare to be dull." And we had hoped to speak with the world's oldest man, but unfortunately, he had to back out at the last moment, when he found out that his father was ill - he was injured playing ice hockey on his honeymoon. It's believed the man's name is Tony Lynn 15. Oh well - I guess these things can't be helped.

But first, members of the Baghdad Association of Pessimists are now safe and well. They set out yesterday morning on their annual hike. However somewhere along the line, they took a wrong turn and became lost. While they were waiting to be rescued, they sat in a group and passed around photos of ctacp to keep themselves miserable.

Our sincere congratulations to KohPhi, who has just received a telegram from the queen - his jokes are exactly 100 years old.

And finally, in news just to hand, we've just received word concerning the fact that the Sin City Public Transport Authority is about to increase the seating capacity on all of its buses, trains and trams by a massive 50%. This is to ensure that nobody has to sit next to nahnah.

To sport, and to a seniors pole vaulting event in Helsinki, where ex world champion, Sergei Bubka of Russia cleared a massive 6.2 metres at his second attempt. However he was then beaten into second place by the Baghdad Bombers club song, which cleared the entire stadium.

And finally the weather. It's gonna be Bombers supporter weather - THICK cloud, and NOT VERY BRIGHT sunshine.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Hello, and welcome to Underground News: I'm philreich, and you're not, so there!!!! Later on, we will be speaking with BEEG, who says that, of all the things he's lost, the one he misses most is his mind. We will also be considering Matty411's new book, "My boring life." He's now working on a sequel, entitled, "Dare to be dull." And we had hoped to speak with the world's oldest man, but unfortunately, he had to back out at the last moment, when he found out that his father was ill - he was injured playing ice hockey on his honeymoon. It's believed the man's name is Tony Lynn 15. Oh well - I guess these things can't be helped.

But first, members of the Baghdad Association of Pessimists are now safe and well. They set out yesterday morning on their annual hike. However somewhere along the line, they took a wrong turn and became lost. While they were waiting to be rescued, they sat in a group and passed around photos of ctacp to keep themselves miserable.

Our sincere congratulations to KohPhi, who has just received a telegram from the queen - his jokes are exactly 100 years old.

And finally, in news just to hand, we've just received word concerning the fact that the Sin City Public Transport Authority is about to increase the seating capacity on all of its buses, trains and trams by a massive 50%. This is to ensure that nobody has to sit next to nahnah.

To sport, and to a seniors pole vaulting event in Helsinki, where ex world champion, Sergei Bubka of Russia cleared a massive 6.2 metres at his second attempt. However he was then beaten into second place by the Baghdad Bombers club song, which cleared the entire stadium.

And finally the weather. It's gonna be Bombers supporter weather - THICK cloud, and NOT VERY BRIGHT sunshine.

Of all the days to not pack my sewing kit....

It'll be fun when the Bombers play the Gumbies - on the off chance that D2D isn't suspended at the time......
Odds are he may be toast by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other big issues on the list tonight Duggan? World famine, medical research maybe after we cover Bertie Beetles??

No more ice creams if you keep dissing the beetle .....

It must’ve been when I took the dog for a walk...

When I’m on the “crapper”, I take my phone with me, to chat with you guys
Reminds me of the couple who took their dog for a walk - they came across a dog lying in a drain, impaled by a sheet of glass. The man began singing, "How much is that window in the doggie?"

Seriously?! Not even a mention?!...

Reminds me of the couple who took their dog for a walk - they came across a dog lying in a drain, impaled by a sheet of glass. The man began singing, "How much is that window in the doggie?"
Sounds like a waggly tale. :dog:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back