Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

If you've got it, flaunt it!

I actually couldn't agree more with that statement.

Especially in the case of certain weather girls

hotmexicanweathergirl

guatemalaweathergirl

Self appointed title but let's be honest, my partner gets irritated with how obsessed I am over sport.

Watch it, read about it, dissect it, melt about it *rinse and repeat* she gets annoyed.

The other night for instance, I spent a good 10 minutes whinging about a Flagrant Foul 2 that was called in the NBA and it wasn't even my team involved.

Seriously though, I just love my sport :)

Have you ever considered going to see a professional to speak about it?

Have you ever considered going to see a professional to speak about it?

I did consider it but just like my performances this season, I put it in the too hard basket.

What a life you must lead...

Imagine splicing the DNA of Haro, D2D, Nakia and Donald Trump, your result would be this guy I speak of. Stain on society.

And a ******* Aero bar for free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man you're old.

They made a special edition comeback for a while didn't they?

Weren't the same though.. there has been a few imitations but nothing comes remotely close.

Barrack for Freo???

Can confirm as a fellow sports maniac. Or maybe it just takes a regular maniac to put yourself through it.

Weren't the same though.. there has been a few imitations but nothing comes remotely close.

Bertie Beetles are grossly underated.

I wish they stocked them at supernarkets. :(

Bertie Beetles are grossly underated.

I wish they stocked them at supernarkets. :(

Any other big issues on the list tonight Duggan? World famine, medical research maybe after we cover Bertie Beetles??

Any other big issues on the list tonight Duggan? World famine, medical research maybe after we cover Bertie Beetles??
Don't diss the beetle!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back