Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Just pray that one of your leaders gets the PM in the next 51 minutes...

Um wait is there something wrong with the teamsheet or something.

I am part of the leadership group (somehow what the * lol) so I can fix this.

YearOfTheRoos is making it WeekOfTheLike right now!!

My good grief lads. Well done.

You're both going to need a good rub down tonight. I've brought along some extra baby oil & towels in celebration.
If I had a dollar for every like I've had tonight, I'd make Bill Gates seem like a pauper!!!!

I miss the old days where you could stare at a teammate in the showers like all the boys do without it being creepy.

This PC culture has gone mad. Can't boys be boys?
I don't mind the staring , fondling yourself at the same time is a step too far. I have since been informed that I should only be worried when you take your hand off it.

I'm so confused

Um wait is there something wrong with the teamsheet or something.

I am part of the leadership group (somehow what the **** lol) so I can fix this.
Need to add Official Team Sheet mate

Need to add Official Team Sheet mate

My life is literally falling apart and I'm the one to save the Hawks. Honestly wonder what the Hawks would do without me.

Fixing now.

I'm no expert, but I'd say the team in first has a better chance than the one in last :p
Don't let the facts get in the way of a beautiful story

My life is literally falling apart and I'm the one to save the Hawks. Honestly wonder what the Hawks would do without me.

Fixing now.
Ant Bear is the Hawks true saviour. Strange times.

I AM EXERCISING MY 2ND AMMENDMENT RIGHT AS A MEMBER OF THE HAWKS LEADERSHIP GROUP TO FIX A TEAM SHEET ERROR

Wait no there's nothing wrong with Loonerty's teamsheet.

* sake people.

Fixing now.
It's ok, I PMd him and Filthy 40 minutes ago, and Loonerty has edited it now.

The Qooty gods must reward me for this :straining:

#fortheqootygods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well going to eat some chicken tenders I better be correct about no error being present.
NaturalDisaster notice how BRAB dealt with the current situation before going to eat his chicken, you could learn from this.

I'm no expert, but I'd say the team in first has a better chance than the one in last :p
Yeah but we're only 3 wins off top place with 11 games remaining - starting this week, we are implementing Operation Rat Revival......

Damn it BRAB ffs...... now I want chicken.
I still have a few stray pigeons hanging around
giphy.gif

Though I query why BRAB is eating chicken tenders at this time....

anyway, best leave before YOTR accuses me of being obsessed with the Hawks again
Yeah why are you even here, not like anyone tagged you or anything haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back