2018 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of love for Savage on here. Are people comfortable going with Laird as r1 and get two value options plus with good depth option rookie backs

Thats increasingly likely my defence option.

Laird, Hibberd, Savage, Bonner, Naughton, Doedee, Murray, Finlayson

Not good for Yeo owners ......looks like the Coach has been studying from Ross Lyons playbook .....going to be a jack of all trades ......buy at your peril
Simmo really is a *****

Love you Simmo :hearts:

I really like Bonner. He's a line breaker. He should be a good player for Port for ten years. I had him in my side for a while mainly because i like him. I just don't see the need for him in super coach at his price. He isn't contested. He's been a decent sanfl scorer without being massive. I think Lycett and Christensen have more upside at the price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like Bonner. He's a line breaker. He should be a good player for Port for ten years. I had him in my side for a while mainly because i like him. I just don't see the need for him in super coach at his price. He isn't contested. He's been a decent sanfl scorer without being massive. I think Lycett and Christensen have more upside at the price.
Agree he's a real find & will be a good AFL player ......but that's often different to being a good SC player

Yep strongly considering for D3.

Going to see how Sic goes in the first few rounds before deciding whether i should go Marchbank or not. If MB has the Doch role and starts going large and looks like earning lots of coin, there'll be a sidegrade on the table before Rd3.

That's a good comparison ......he'll be a future SC pick maybe, price depending

What is his break even? can't seem to find it anywhere. If he can garner me $100,000, I'd be happy. With current evidence, will outscore all the current rookies and have some sort of job security.

What is his break even? can't seem to find it anywhere. If he can garner me $100,000, I'd be happy. With current evidence, will outscore all the current rookies and have some sort of job security.
If i had the choice & i'm desperately trying to find a way ......Brayshaw is so underpriced as a DEF option .....i seem to get within 50K of getting him, but fall short :(

Bonner averaged 78 in his 2 games last year .......47 BE
Brayshaw averaged 72 in his 5 games last year ....58 BE .....better JS ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back