Rumour Buddy drug scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

The Swans were so good at covering up this drugs thing. It was reported that after the last game he played he was on crutches (can’t remember where I saw it) in the rooms to keep off his foot.

Swift thinking by the Swans.......

The Swans were so good at covering up this drugs thing. It was reported that after the last game he played he was on crutches (can’t remember where I saw it) in the rooms to keep off his foot.

All the footage i have seen of the bud he looks fine

Drug addiction is Buddy's real crutch. Why don't you understand?

50% discount for self reporting = 6 week injury.

Didn't they close that loophole?

Not that i think buddy has gotten another strike let alone a 3rd...i dont doubt for a second that the afl would cover it up/non disclose/lesser penalty for one of its premier drawe...this org only thinks of the $$$

They've done it for Buddy twice already...

All rumours

Stick your head in the sand all you want, but the AFL have confirmed that in the past they've quietly given 3 strike bans to players that were disguised as injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stick your head in the sand all you want, but the AFL have confirmed that in the past they've quietly given 3 strike bans to players that were disguised as injuries.

The AFL sweeping under the carpet a 3rd strike is against the best interests of the player.
Buddy having his 45th third strike could sue the AFL for failing their duty of care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back