Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Crow is still only like 10% of full Port though. It's like being "Full Adelaide Strikers". If they fold tomorrow and Cricket Australia change the T20 system back to state leagues, nobody will mourn them.
If the Crows keep going at this rate Norwood should start dusting off their license pitch for a merger.

#shitclubnohistory

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If the Crows keep going at this rate Norwood should start dusting off their license pitch for a merger.

#shitclubnohistory

The Norwood-Sturt Crows Football Club.

They should just rename the franchise the SANFL pensioners and be honest with themselves, that's the only way to excel, look we're even giving them good advice

He's not the only one. There is a very large chunk of the AFC supporter base that use their Crows membership as some sort of status symbol, believing it gives them a higher social standing. They're the ones most vocal about 'feral' Port supporters. They're also the ones who quickly fall back on profits/crowds/sponsors when we're doing better than they are. I had one say to me once about my gloating on our 2014 resurgence, "Yes, but you're still a Port supporter." (she was once a Sturt BlueBird which says a lot as well.)

Graeme Goodings is the poster boy for this type of supporter.
Funny Goodings pops up when we’re talking about centre link. He not doing the weekend news on AA for fun.

Last edited:
Norwood becoming the 3rd team would almost make us the biggest team in the state, given that you’d expect a fair chunk of their supporters to jump ship. Would also put a dent in our base too, although minor, but still some would.

Norwood becoming the 3rd team would almost make us the biggest team in the state, given that you’d expect a fair chunk of their supporters to jump ship. Would also put a dent in our base too, although minor, but still some would.

A lot of potential attendees would probably be turned off by the swarms of flying pigs, too.

#shitclubnohistory

The Ports license pitch may have come in a set of suitcases without wheels, but Norwood's was in manilla folder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he’s gone full Crow, he won’t. He’ll actually be angry.
I've met him and it seems like he's gone full Crow. Been involved in some of their promotional stuff and his missus works for the Crows. Shame really as he's a great bloke.

I've met him and it seems like he's gone full Crow. Been involved in some of their promotional stuff and his missus works for the Crows. Shame really as he's a great bloke.

That’s why he’ll be angry.

When you’re convinced to sell your soul for money, you develop a hatred for what you would have loved if you remained pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back