Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 14: Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

576609_a8cb9e98aa064e3acdf3c0f5e303e495.png

It's Video Game Round! With PAX Aus this weekend, what better way for the SFA to join in than with a themed week?

C'mon, Cloud_ said I could do this...

It's a grudge match for the ages...

The Swamprats have had an up and down season, but still sit mid-table with just four games to play. Can they luck their way into a second successful finals campaign in a row?

It's been (relatively) smooth sailing down in Gumbania. The Gumbies have eight wins to their name, but sit third on the ladder, and need a few wins to guarantee a home final.

Can the two side make it out alive?

VG Week Mascot Origins

Swamprats: The Rats' mascot is Daroach, the leader of the Squeak Squad from the Kirby series of platforming games. While a relatively obscure character, Daroach somehow has a small but loyal fanbase, and returned to the series not long ago.

Gumbies: The Gumbies mascot is a Mr. Saturn, from the Earthbound/Mother series of role playing games. Mr. Saturns are a species of bizarre claymation alien heads who punctuate their speech with a series of odd noises.

PhenomBet Odds

Swamprats: $2.05
Gumbies: $1.95

Players to Watch

Swamprats

91686.jpg

I Dont Care

Leaving greener pastures at the Roys for the grimy underground, I Dont Care has been a constant joker for the Rats. Will he laugh his way through this week's game?

171269.jpg

Far Kern

Like a prodigal son returning home, Far Kern has found his way back to Alberton. It's his first game back from hiatus, will he have as big of an impact as he hopes?

Gumbies

157941.jpg

BRAB

One of the most outspoken posters in the league, BRAB's coming off the announcement that he's staying at the Gumbies. Will this bolster his already top level form?

166423.jpg

Jivlain

A star rookie for the Gumbies, Jivlain has proven himself to be one of their more active posters. Is he going to kick the Gumbies to victory?

Phenom's tip: I'm thinking that it might be a draw...

Captains, please post your official teamsheet by 11:59pm AEDT Thursday.

Morning all, another mega RL week for me, but I'll post when I can :)

Hi BRAB, remember me?? you're gonna break me... ;) Give it your best shot and I'll get back to you when I can :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, I see what you mean.

Very well then.

#meloncontent

(That was the best I could find)

That is the correct approach to take with honeydew, yes. It's literally the worst part of everything it's in. It's like the Jared Leto of fruits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back