MLB 19 The Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice.

In mine I played half a season at AA with the chi sox before being put up to AAA batting .330. Started off well then got traded to the Brewers. Now Im struggling - cant get my average over .245 coming to the end of my first season.
Wouldn't mind being traded - I don't have an option to request one yet and feel like they won't want to get rid of me.

Wouldn't mind being traded - I don't have an option to request one yet and feel like they won't want to get rid of me.

I just got traded to the Angels not too long after being demoted to AAA by the Brewers after being on the bench with the MLB side for a couple of months. Am going well hoping to get a call back up.

But man does a season drag on. Ive stopped fielding and baserunning opportunities to speed things up. It gets hell boring after a while tbh.

In franchise mode I won the world series with the dodgers. Stoked. Said it before but quick manage is the best thing thats happened to this mode.

I play too much of this game. My eyes hurt.

I'm playing LF for the nats, killing it in AAA ball but can't get the call-up :/ batting .391 from 215 AB, 29 doubles (next most on team is 8), 19 homers (8), 71 RBI (24), .791 slugging, only two deficiencies are walking (5 walks vs 22 strikeouts) and fielding (8 errors, .937 fielding percentage). Two guys ahead of me at LF are a 79 and 73 while I'm an 83 :/

I'm playing LF for the nats, killing it in AAA ball but can't get the call-up :/ batting .391 from 215 AB, 29 doubles (next most on team is 8), 19 homers (8), 71 RBI (24), .791 slugging, only two deficiencies are walking (5 walks vs 22 strikeouts) and fielding (8 errors, .937 fielding percentage). Two guys ahead of me at LF are a 79 and 73 while I'm an 83 :/

Hmm strange. Is this your first season? 215 AB isnt that many games. Ive found things happen just after the all star break or at spring training.

Hmm strange. Is this your first season? 215 AB isnt that many games. Ive found things happen just after the all star break or at spring training.
Second season, played AA my whole first season (batting .400) until like a week left where I went up to AAA. But I guess I'll give it a month or two aha, I've heard that all star game reasoning myself before online

Playing RTTS, I'm a third baseman for the Brewers, batting .330, want to be traded but the Brewers won't trade me :(

how does everyone use guess pitch?

Hey guys, Im playing career mode in the MLB the show 14. I have a gut feel that there is game simulation problems in the software. So many times if we have a scoring innings, the opposition will have a better innings the very next go. Other times ive lost count at the amount of times the opposition scores multiple huge innings and some opposition have scored 20 or more runs in a single game several times which i feel is way unrealistic. Did anyone else find this? Are there similar issues in the current version?

Hey guys, Im playing career mode in the MLB the show 14. I have a gut feel that there is game simulation problems in the software. So many times if we have a scoring innings, the opposition will have a better innings the very next go. Other times ive lost count at the amount of times the opposition scores multiple huge innings and some opposition have scored 20 or more runs in a single game several times which i feel is way unrealistic. Did anyone else find this? Are there similar issues in the current version?
By a newer game you cheap cnt lol

Any of you bogans play Diamond Dynasty?

I have no trouble pitching but struggle mightily offensively, I hit best with Jose Abreu lol.

Sick of grinding to 0-0 in the 7th only to do something stupid then lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got it. Get it every year. Cant get into diamond dynasty - I play 85% franchise, 15% road to the show.

This year am not seeing much improvement to be honest. It’s all pretty much the same. Franchise hasn’t changed at all except new menus.

I wish they would add the option to relocate or expand the league in Franchise mode. I love RTTS which I probably play 70% of the time and Franchise the other 30%, but I would play a lot more Franchise if you could create your own expansion team like in NBA 2k17.

Got this last week, but a bit silly considering I’m now away for 3 months haha

Had MLB 16 & picked up by the Astros as a 1B, took a few seasons but won the World Series so was pretty happy with that. Started by going to the Astros for the first season, traded to the Cardinals the next, then to the Rays a couple of months later & somehow ended back at the Astros as a starter.

Never really tried pitching but thought for MLB 18 I’d give that a go, so created a starting pitcher. Drafted in the mid rounds by the Pirates but opted for a college year. Next up got drafted by the Blue Jays, which is my favourite team so got lucky. 2nd AAA game threw a whole game shutout, first hit coming in the 8th & gave another in the 9th.

Hoping to get more into it when I can & try the other modes out as well, pretty much only been RTTS for me

I bought MLB The Show 18 about a week ago having had ‘16 and playing that one until now. I wanted an upgrade with an up to date (with prospects etc) rosters so am using RidinDwnKingsley’s OSFM roster he released around the middle of September and I will upgrade the rosters best I can after the significant winter signings have been made into early next year (unless he does it). When I have done that I will start my franchise. So just playing around at the moment.

Onto the game. Guys, this is such a realistic update to the game from ‘16. The little things like hitting a single to RF with a runner on 2nd and stopping at 3rd rather than always going to home plate even when the 3rd base coach puts up the stop sign (I use assists for running so it’s not my choice).

There are more balls that drop in for hits, more balls that will bounce and get to the fence rather than just stopping. I even hit a ball that got through the right sided shift with a slow runner and the fielder behind the 2nd baseman picked it up and threw the ball to 1st base trying to get the runner out. That was something I had never seen in ‘16.

The game is so smart this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back