Live Event The Big Bay 13 AFL Draft Thread! <Best of the Rest Edition>

Remove this Banner Ad

Comedy gold, having a little tanty about losing players before your clubs even drafted anyone

Little tanty is right, the big tanty will come when those superstars bend you over for years to come in the numerous floggings coming your way once the last of your decent players *s off or retires or gets arrested and Crows and Port supporters cry tears together of what could have been while shitfighting over who's fault it is that they missed out on not one but two superstars.

For me, I think Rankine would have looked great doing the #powerstance but I guess its just not going to happen.

Little tanty is right, the big tanty will come when those superstars bend you over for years to come in the numerous floggings coming your way once the last of your decent players ****s off or retires or gets arrested and Crows and Port supporters cry tears together of what could have been while shitfighting over who's fault it is that they missed out on not one but two superstars.

For me, I think Rankine would have looked great doing the #powerstance but I guess its just not going to happen.
You should bookmark this for a future flogstradamus award. I am too lazy to care. Just getting a little excited about the melty posts later this evening.

Rather than worry about flogging us, perhaps for now you should just focus on trying to beat us. When was the last time you did something for the first time :)

You should bookmark this for a future flogstradamus award. I am too lazy to care. Just getting a little excited about the melty posts later this evening.

Rather than worry about flogging us, perhaps for now you should just focus on trying to beat us. When was the last time you did something for the first time :)

I'll share some popcorn with you, just don't cut a hole in the bottom of the box and expect anything from me... but then maybe that's something I could do for the first time. God knows I'll need some sort of action after tonight's draft and the wife's just not that into footy.

Little tanty is right, the big tanty will come when those superstars bend you over for years to come in the numerous floggings coming your way once the last of your decent players ****s off or retires or gets arrested and Crows and Port supporters cry tears together of what could have been while shitfighting over who's fault it is that they missed out on not one but two superstars.

condescending.gif

I'll share some popcorn with you, just don't cut a hole in the bottom of the box and expect anything from me... but then maybe that's something I could do for the first time. God knows I'll need some sort of action after tonight's draft and the wife's just not that into footy.
Soz m3, I carnt help.

Maybe you try lying on your arm until goes to sleep and then pretend someone else is giving you a flog later. Alternatively, get on the turps and it probably won’t matter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back